Very weird craving...

Sanguine

Reaction score
So I'm 17 and I'm 3 months pregnant (first child), with the father for years now.

I know that you get very weird cravings during pregnancy but I didn't think it would be THIS weird.

Basically I have this craving for cum... :/ I literally cannot help myself. Is this normal?? :/

:rofl:

bet your ohs loving this craving!!

must be a lack of salt!!

:rofl:

x​

Sorry to barge in your thread, I just had to say that with my first pregnancy (I was the same age you are now) I was the same! Father of my daughter (he's my ex now) thought it was Chirstmas every day :rofl:
Maybe it's the protein that's in semen that your body is craving :shrug:
I gotta say tho, it hasnt carried over into this prenancy much to OH's disappointment ;)

lol, they say what your craving could be a lack of something. I would hate that craving lol, mine atm is cheese and cucumber sandwiches :rofl: x

Hmmmm cheese and cucumber sandwiches or cum?? I know which one id prefer, not sure the OH would agree :winkwink:

Sorry to barge in your thread, I just had to say that with my first pregnancy (I was the same age you are now) I was the same! Father of my daughter (he's my ex now) thought it was Chirstmas every day :rofl:
Maybe it's the protein that's in semen that your body is craving :shrug:
I gotta say tho, it hasnt carried over into this prenancy much to OH's disappointment ;)

good to know this has happened to someone else :laugh2:

Ty for replies

When I was pregnant, the taste of it made me feel like I was going to throw up :) Still does now!

haha that is a weird craving :) but i suppose everyone crazes different stuff and everyones different. my friend craved cigarette ashes she'd sit and eat her boyfriends fag ashes for ages..not good haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->