Veteran moms help! Weird postpartum-like symptoms and no AF...

Stellae

Reaction score
I feel like I've been here every cycle even though I'm technically not TTC! Hubby and I are lazily using nfp (I pay attention to cm but don't temp, and have been spot on with ov day every month), but this month has been so weird.

I've been absolute clockwork since I had LO in July 2012, but this month I didn't notice the EWCM until two weeks later than usual, and afterward I seriously felt like I was 2 months postpartum!! Sore down below like I'd been riding horseback all day, lightning crotch, ov-like cramps, heavy feeling, achy back and uterus (lol), and the same heartburn issues I has when I was pregnant.

Now I feel a little better, but still not great. I took a test Saturday and got a bfn, and I don't have a uti. I'm wondering if this is a weird retroverted uterus thing (which I have) or if my body is just totally thrown from failing to ov on time and it's all hormones. AF is supposed to be today or tomorrow if going by my usual cycle length, but I really don't think I'm anywhere near AF yet based on cm.

Anyone else feel like this?? This isn't the first time I've felt postpartum like symptoms before AF comes, but this month is way worse than it ' sever been.

Here's my chart if it helps!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/382f3b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I did this morning, still nothin'. This is the weirdest and also most frustrating thing ever!

I had an anovulatory cycle in the fall last year when we were nfp as well. I was tracking my CM and doing OPKs... my body just felt out of whack and all over the place. Like it couldn't make up it's mind what to do. Long story short, I went to see my MD for a schedule pap and she did a full work up (US, labs, you name it) and everything came back negative. She just said I had an anovulatory cycle and it's totally normal. She stated that most women will have one if not two a year. ? Maybe that's what's happening with you? My cycle ended up being 47 days compared to my usual 26-32. Really annoying!! I feel your pain! Hopefully you get your bfp and your af soon so you're out of the waiting game!

I think it's either that, or my body tried to ovulate, it didn't work, then tried again. I temped yesterday and this morning to compare against the chart when I got my bfp, and my temp is up in the low to mid 98's, like it was in my luteal phase/preggo phase (lol). I'm just going to start temping from here on out to cut out some of the guesswork. DH and I keep saying we should be more careful... But DH also keeps saying he thinks Jack needs a playmate, and then strangely enough, asks if we can "live dangerously" whenever a BD comes around lol! I may as well just start temping now and save myself some sanity (and poas $) lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->