Viable or not?

Your numbers look great. At this point all that matters is what happens at the ultrasound. If nothing is seen again that's a problem.
My current pregnancy (I'm 22 wks) my hcg did all but double. 17 dpo=611 19dpo=1090 22 dpo= right under 2000 so the fact yours is rising is a great sign and it's well within normal limits.
I can't explain why the hpt went positive to nearly negative in beginning though. But tomorrow's ultrasound will be important.

Yes that is what concerns me. If I pulled positives on every test out there like I did that meant at 8 dpo I was at least 25 hcg but when I got the blood draw five days later it was 49 and I stopped showing positives on most test so strange. then they all went back to positives a few days later. At 22 dpo my number is 730 which seems a lot lower than yours. It's all so confusing...I've had so many pregnancies and all were classic textbook the same. HCGs were into the thousands at this state and I could always see the sac but they do say all pregnancies are completely different.

Office ultrasound took a long time to locate a small but a little behind gestational sac with questionable traits. Possibly the start of a fetal pole but still raised concerns that it could be a pseudo sac so today they are sending for an ultrasound where it's a much fancier machine that can see a lot more. Blighted ovum also was mentioned. Viability possible still too.

Yes this afternoon will be a very sophisticated ultrasound. The beta draw numbers came in today. Still increasing and technically in the okay range of doubling but with each draw the discrepancy is a little bigger putting me at the low normal range. The nurse pointed out first draw was 15 under than 40 than 80 today about 220 if that makes sense. Close enough to count as viable still but exactly doubling with an increasing number but yet increasingly falling shorter of full doubling. Confusing but I tried to make it make sense. She also mentioned around now most women see a big increase in beta or at least a solid doubling.

Wishing you lots of luck with your scan. :hugs:

Just updating that I did have my ultrasound which definitely ruled out an eptopic but has not ruled out blighted ovum.

It has left things still up in the air. A gestational stack with small yok sac was detected but no real fetal pole-possibly a small start.

The ultrasound tech was very excellent and willing to explain what she saw, what she thought and was very direct.

She said that for being six weeks she should have seen more and that it was a good week behind per dates and betas. She said unless I had ovulated later than I thought it didn't look good. I already know that it isn't possible to have conceived any later.

I will have a scan in two weeks to get further answers. It's not looking great which is ironic as pregnancy symptoms suddenly hit for the first time I suppose due to rising hcg.

I'm sorry to hear that hopefully a miracle happens for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->