vibrating?!!?!

new mummy h

First little princess!!!!
Reaction score
was laid in bed last night and could feel her shaking/vibrating inside me for about 5 minutes non stop!?!?!??!:wacko:

apparently its the baby getting stuck in a funny position and theyre tryin to get themselves out of it?!

was so weird!! lol!!

x

Yup sounds right! Oh the joys of late pregnancy! Enjoy :)

its quite a strange feeling lol!! :D am just glad shes ok lol x

Oh I get something like that too! Not for as long as 5 mins though!! xxx

it was the first time ive had it too! was a bit worried cos she wouldnt stop lol! x

I've heard about this heaps. Don't think anything to worry about. can't beileve u are 35 weeks now omg!!! x

Oh it cracks me up when egglet does this, DH says it's his Elvis impression :huh: I know I probably shouldn't laugh but it's pretty hilarious when he does it, can just imagine him getting all frustrated with himself :haha::haha: xx

lol mrs b :D haha x

andi i know!! tell me about it!!! scary or what lol!! xxx ure nearly 28!! seems like yesterday u were waiting for ure 20 week scan! lol xx

i posted about this the other day, it felts like he was having a little fit, was strainge? someone mentioned it was somthing to do with the nerveous system maturing whatever it is your right its very strainge!!

sorry i didnt see that :) im gona ask midwife today if shes stil visiting me :) xx

I have been sat here the past hour and a half and he's not stopped wriggling/vibrating. Hope he's ok! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->