Vicar tells children Santa is dead

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2562109.stm

:shock:

:shock:

That is bloody awful!

Takes the magic out of christmas for the little ones, especially the 5 year olds etc, what a stoooopid vicar :evil:

sorry but this bit had me in kinks :oops:

Mr Rayfield also told the youngsters that reindeer would burst into flames if they had to travel at the speeds necessary.

that is horrible, the poor children!! This country nowadays isn't letting kids be kids for long at all and it's soooo sad :(

Iwantone!!! said:
thats not very nice not very christain like

In all fairness Christ Mas is no longer about the birth of jesus but a commercial holiday mainly pushed by Coke in the mid 90's. Hence father C is now in Red and White rather than Green as the original myth/story goes.

I cant beleive it what a *(^&%&^$%$& :shock:

ImTheDaddy said:
Iwantone!!! said:
thats not very nice not very christain like

In all fairness Christ Mas is no longer about the birth of jesus but a commercial holiday mainly pushed by Coke in the mid 90's. Hence father C is now in Red and White rather than Green as the original myth/story goes.

Ah, but the VICAR is Christian surely? I think that's what 'Iwantone' meant. I'm not Christian but still celebrate Christmas as a time for family :)

And green Father Christmas has as much to do with the 'Christmas story' as the Coke Santa. It's all a million miles away from Jesus' birth I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->