vintage apprentice.....

summer rain

Mum of 5
Reaction score
...is on seesaw for free, they have the first 3 series and the first 2 series of 'you're fired' (the first series didn't have this afterwards so it is just for the 2nd and 3rd series). I tried watching a couple from the first series and it was so boring; really under-edited and clumsy camera work etc but the third series I watched at the time and OMG it seems like yesterday even though my second youngest wasn't even born then and he is nearly 4 now xx

P.S. check out the hilarious warning at the beginning of some episodes of both the Apprentice and 'you're fired', I won't spoil it for you but these series were pre 'sachsgate' and you will notice just how much the beeb has toned down swearing on TV these days from this so I think that is why they put the warning on.

oooh ta, gonna watch work my way through these whilst feeding in the night i think. thanks hun :flower:

Sorry if its a daft question but whats seesaw?

I'd love to watch the old ones, dont think I watched the first couple but I looooovvvvveeee it now lol

Its a collaboration between the BBC, C4, C5 and to a lesser extent ITV and MTV, its like iplayer. It did used to have all the new BBC programmes as well but the BBC decided they only wanted them on iplayer now; but it still has all the latest 4oD and channel 5 stuff; often the seesaw player works better than the 4od/5 player as well

https://www.seesaw.com/TV/Entertainment/b-14093-The-Apprentice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->