Virgin media!

Layla

Reaction score
They have taken over from NTL and as from 12 last night we have no Sky channels!

no lost!!! :sad1:

xx

does that mean no sky sports or one or two ?

Apparently they are still in talks with Sky, so it may return. Check out the news updates on it, this as been an ongoing dispute for a while. Your going to lose 24 too.

im not bothered about 24 lol, i only watch lost on sky

Jase watches it tho, along with stargate and oher crappy programs lol

xx

what about sky sports ? will we still have that ?

:o Stargate isnt crappy!

Ive been reading on the VM site so we already knew it was happening. Ill loose out on nip/tuck but i can catch up again when its shown on ch4

Im so getting on the phone and kicking off!
we pay extra for that and werent informed!
I want freebies orIm moving to sky, gonna use this to my advantage lol

incase anyone doesnt know whats going on, Sky want to charge 4 times the price VM were paying for the channels, VM werent willing to compromise because it would have affected the prices VM customers would have to pay.

more info here https://allyours.virginmedia.com/fairplay/index.html

I ju8st checked and we still have sky sports! good job otherwise OH would have been in a foul mood!

oh... sorry!!

i thought it was all sky channels :oops:

xx

ha ha you can all suffer like me with freeview. I no longer get lost either, so pissed off.

I would be so pissed off if I had Virgin, as Iwould only want satellite for sky one (which is why I dont bother) What Sky are doing is out of order. With any luck ofcom will step in and sort it out, cause its not fair for them to price themselves out of the market.

They had already taken over! My OHs gonna go MAD!

Worried about losing Lost?
We're planning to add all 3 series of Lost to our revolutionary on demand service. Series 1 and 2 will be available soon and series 3 is coming your way later this year. What's more, since they're all available on demand, they'll be ready for you to watch anytime you like. Watch one, watch them all, back to back – without the ads.

TBH I think I'll stay with Virgin even after this. SKY is in the wrong & I don't want ripped off with shitty charges so a couple of channels is fine by me VM will bounce back!

yeah im not going running to Sky either, i just swicthed from them coz we lose the singal alot down here if its windy

xx

I was p'ed at NTL hopefully when we move we won't be so p'ed off :lol: We were going to SKY for that reason but now decided not to (I think)! :D
Had SKY an liked it but you have just reminded me about the 'wind' always goes down with the slightest bit of wind!

I had a huge falling out with NTL a few years back and have been with Sky ever since. Although I think it's totally wrong what they are trying to do, and they are far more expensive per month, I would be lost (pardon the pun :oops: ) without my Sky + box and I'm sticking with them.

I do hope they get it sorted soon though, it's not fair at all. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->