Virgin Media

I was on about Virgin Media hun ... Ringing from a land line

Yea me too. Sad for me that we're all running on mobiles in our house. We had our landline disconnected which is why I said 0870 is not local when you're using 3. :) hee hee.
Gah, we must all be bored tonight. It's very active on here isnt it?

Oh - Im not with it.

Thought you had the wrong thread for a minute :rofl:

Even a 0800 number would charge you the same as a 0845 number from a mobile ... I think!!

ooer.
Do you think its because its getting late? ;) You could use that as your excuse.
Gah, dont you hate being starving and having nothing in the cupboard which doesnt involve using the stove? especially at this time of night anyway. x Randomness.

i dont have a prob with Virgin Media, Sky came knocking eariler and tryed to get me to switch back but i told them no, there customer servis i found really crap and coz we are on the coast, if we get heavy rain or winds the signal goes and we have no tv for a while, but they wouldnt belive me!

Virgin seem to work out cheaper for me plus we dont lose signal if the weather is bad. now and again teh box freezes, but resetting it sorts that out.

xx

Customer service havent been too bad, we get good ones and bad ones at teh call centres.
Since the switch over to VM our box cant handle the new software, we were gonna call them to come look at it anyways then the part on the back snapped off.
Rob explained to the guy about it freezing and constantly resetting itself. He wouldnt give us a new box, replaced the part and now its worse than before. Most of our channels are missing and it keeps saying the card is invalid!

Ive actually had a look at sky before because you get more channels with the base pack. Ive talked to Rob and i think we might just switch over. Firstly i gotta find out how to get a BT line connected in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->