vision issues...

tl682

Reaction score
I have started getting this big floaters in my eyes... Anybody else getting these??

yes thats so weird mines like snow flying around or something is that what yours is like? xx

When I was pregnant with my son I had to get glasses. I never needed them before and I haven't needed them since. It was just weird.

That's something I experienced in 1st tri, I also had part of my vision go in one eye. I did go get checked out after informing my midwife, the dr ran all the checks, bp, neuro and urine, all fine was put down to been a migraine which I do get but this was totally different.
It is a symptom in pre-eclampsia to get visual disturbance, but pre-eclampsia doesn't usually start until your over 20 weeks but my mw wanted to be safe and get me checked out.

Dr did say if it didn't settle then to go to the optician but it went within a few hours.

Hope yours settles as quick as mine did. x

Ive had floaters for years. I am just used to them now. I wear contact lenses non stop for 30 days and then change to a new pair but am gutted that I may have to use my glasses again before end of the pregnancy. I will just use my old pair though as cant afford new ones and optician said they are apt enough. You may find your eyes will change during pregnancy, including floaters by the sounds of it. Lol. xx

I have these big neon circles... I was told that it's because our bodies have excess fluid because of the pregnancy, and that this is pushing against the retina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->