Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Mrs F - The progesterone is supposed to peak at 7dpo ... though if you have a short LP then that might not be your peak, but heck, 7dpo is when it should be tested.
Since yours was checked at 4dpo, its very likely it climbed further and got closer to the 'normal' level of 30.
Its bizarre, but some docs/clinics/literature in the UK seem to think anything under 30 means no ovulation :dohh: I've seen girls with a 28 told they didn't ovulate!

Women who truly haven't ovulated get 1s and 2s ... 19 is a HUGE difference and totally indicates ovulation.

Your progesterone can vary from cycle to cycle since the size of the follicle usually determines the size of the corpus luteum which produces the progesterone.
Some women still concieve even with those low/borderline numbers.. I know that I didn't concieve until I hit the 'normal' range though. Clomid is what got my progesterone up finally.

As for the temps, you know I never considered the Bvits as causing my see-saw temps! I had 1 very stable looking chart on my first clomid round and I started B vits after that I think... My acupuncturist kept lecturing me about stress causing it... it would be very funny if it was the vitamins!

I stated the 100 complex this cycle and today is 9 dpo and i started to spot.. I can't tell if its going to stop or just continue to AF like it always does. :( I'm so disappointed it didn't work... i'm going to try it next cycle. I really hope it helps :(

good luck amber... if it doesn't help any over 3 total cycles, maybe cut back to the 50 complex? Some women seemed to have BETTER luck on the lower doses than the higher.
I also think I did better with a time released formula so it wasn't all just dumped out if it couldn't absorb right away.

I tried B6 200 mg this cycle and my LP which is usually 11 days went to 13 so maybe it did work for me but I didn't conceive so still frustrated and disappointed.:cry: Good luck and :dust:to everyone else!

Hi Mrs F - did u have a good hol? Nice to c u back - I reckon ur bloods look pretty good too - and def agree that u have ov'd :thumbsup:

Hi Lisaf - hows the other side going - cant believe u still pop back to help us out - it is appreciated!

quite a few new faces too! lets hope the bvits get their magic back! we no seen a bfp round here for a while! :babydust:

I've not been about too much this cycle. have kept on with the b50 and also takin agnus castus and dong quai til ov. currently 11 dpo cd 26, much better than last month which was a crazy 21 day cycle!

Thanks you so much portablechick and lisaf!! You have very much put my mind at ease. I was really confused about how it was possible I didn't ovulate with ALL the ovulation symptoms!!! Lisaf its so great you are still helping out us TTCers now you are pregnant - we really appreciate it! Hope your pregnancy is going well, I checked out your ticker the other day and you are all now in 2nd trimester - fantastic! Can't wait for you all to post pics of your little ones!

Portablechick my holiday was great thanks! Spent a nice relaxing couple weeks in the Malaysian sun and got in to UK on Sunday morning. Went from 33 degrees to 4 degrees!! Wow a 21 day cycle is short!! You must have ov'd really early! Yay for being on day 26 - lots of babydust for you!!

Thanks so much again for replying guys I really really appreciate it! I was so upset yesterday thinking I didn't ovulate - hubby was so kind to me ("at least we have each other"). What a sweety. I feel loads better now. Thanks so much you are the nicest ladies! xx

Thanks Mrs F x Yes this was my first soy cycle. I do ovulate on my own so I didn't take the highest dose. I felt my ovaries twinging for the first time ever and got such a strong LH surge, was so surprised when my OPK turned positive on CD12 compared to late ovulation on CD25 last cycle.

FX that soy brings you a :bfp: lots and lots :dust:

Wow congrats! Hope soy has the same effect with me. I don't know what dpo I am right now because jetlag made my temps go all over the place. I think I might be 1-2 dpo now. I had a lot more EWCM this month and now lots more creamy cm so think it might be doing something. I am also a big pimple face! Never been so glad to have a face covered in pimples before! I am assuming this is the hormones doing their thing! Fingers crossed. Healthy and happy 9 months to you! xx

Haha nice symptoms! The extra EWCM is a good sign of a healthy follie producing lots of oestrogen... and now a strong corpus luteum producing pimples uh I mean progesterone! Good stuff! :thumbup:

Thank you! Heres hoping. Wish my stupid body would just do what its supposed to! :)

hi girls

Loads of info going on in this thread
cd12 for me and to my shock ewcm for the first time ever and feeling crampy already :happydance:- neg opks tho but its all moving in the right direction and earlier than last month as i didnt ov until cd19 - i really hope the b vits have worked there magic fx'ed

hope everyone is well

xxx

Hello, girls! im sorry, i won't be able to read all pages of this topic, but can anyone tell me in 2 words : which day do i have to start takinf Vitamin B? All the month, after ovulation?

Thanks in advance.

MrsMatt - How are you getting on with agnus castus so far? :D
I might try B6 as well.

Vitamin B is for general reproductive health & cell renewal in reproductive tract: not really for any specific cycle stuff
Agnus Castus helps to make you more regular in your cycles, handy if you regularly miss periods or have large gaps between them.

ToxicFox... no side effects at all but my PMS symptoms have waned a touch today.... annoyingly! no doubt come on period over weekend away partying OR middle of the wedding we're attending Monday. Hope so in a way though periods are a faff. Seems stupid to say but next best thing to a :BFP: would be :witch: !! Sure you agree hun.

Oh hell yes I agree, i've never wanted AF to come so much in my life, wish i could get a halloween visit from the witch ;) haha!

fingers crossed for a double Halloween period for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->