Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Yes, on B100 now. I had an LP of 9 days without fail after tracking for 4 months. I started taking B50 on 25th January and upped to B100 on 10th February as I knew I needed more to make a difference and on my last cycle, which was a very long 43 days! I got my LP of 14 days with spotting from day 12 of my LP.

I've continued to take my B100 this cycle and I'll see if I get spotting this month (if I don't get my BFB obviously)!

So when you think about it, it's only taken 3 cycles to get to 14 days. Never noticed that before. :happydance:

HTH

Yes, on B100 now. I had an LP of 9 days without fail after tracking for 4 months. I started taking B50 on 25th January and upped to B100 on 10th February as I knew I needed more to make a difference and on my last cycle, which was a very long 43 days! I got my LP of 14 days with spotting from day 12 of my LP.

I've continued to take my B100 this cycle and I'll see if I get spotting this month (if I don't get my BFB obviously)!

So when you think about it, it's only taken 3 cycles to get to 14 days. Never noticed that before. :happydance:

HTH

Hi Wallie-- That is what is odd to me-- I just started the B's this month on CD 10 and have already increased my LP to 14 days (used to average 9-10). I hadn't ever heard of it making that big of an impact so soon! I'll take a HPT when my DH gets home from work tonight.

HTH

Hi Wallie-- That is what is odd to me-- I just started the B's this month on CD 10 and have already increased my LP to 14 days (used to average 9-10). I hadn't ever heard of it making that big of an impact so soon! I'll take a HPT when my DH gets home from work tonight.

Your chart looks great. Looking forward to hearing what the HPT says!!!

Hi Kped, sorry I meant to check on your chart today however it looks really good. Are you still spotting though?

Let us know how you get on with testing. If you can wait you should do your test with FMU and that way you'll hopefully have a definite answer either way.

Fingers crossed!

I had an LP of 10-11 days. The first cycle I took b100's I got pregnant after trying for 12 months with no success with everything else I tried. It's totally obvious to me now (in hindsight) that this was the only problem that was preventing me from falling pregnant.

Just wanted to say, particularly for Kpedtexas' benefit that it IS possible! BTW, your chart does look promising!

All the best to all. :hugs:

HTH

I went from a LP of 9 or 10 days to 14 days the first month I went on B6...and got pregnant the second month! Good luck to everyone! Fx'd your temps stay high Kped!!

Hi Kped, sorry I meant to check on your chart today however it looks really good. Are you still spotting though?

Let us know how you get on with testing. If you can wait you should do your test with FMU and that way you'll hopefully have a definite answer either way.

Fingers crossed!

What is FMU? I'm not really spotting anymore, if anything it is very minimal!

Fingers crossed!

What is FMU? I'm not really spotting anymore, if anything it is very minimal!

FMU=First Morning Urine. Your hormone levels will be more concentrated then so easier to pick up on the test. Good luck! Keep us posted. Hope you're the next B6 BFP!!

Hello B vitamin friends! I am very pleased to announce that my FMU showed a :bfp: ! I took one last night, and there were 2 lines on the stick although one was faint. My DH couldn't believe it, so this morning I took another 2 tests, one was digital & another plain old HPT, and we could not argue with the YES+ result on the digital test. The other has 2 lines! Needless to say, I highly recommend waiting until the morning to do a HPT, because I woke up in the middle of the night & lie awake for several hours (from 1am-4am) just tossing & turning taking it all in.
Thank you to everyone for your support & advice, and I am a TRUE BELIEVER that taking Vitamin B50 made this possible because before I took it my LP was 9-10 days and I doubt that would have been enough time for my :bfp: ! So thank you for everyone who has posted on this blog because you gave me hope! Sending babydust to all--
Kate:happydance:

Aahhhh!!!! Well done Kped - Kate! That's fantastic news! :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hug:

Hello B vitamin friends! I am very pleased to announce that my FMU showed a :bfp: ! I took one last night, and there were 2 lines on the stick although one was faint. My DH couldn't believe it, so this morning I took another 2 tests, one was digital & another plain old HPT, and we could not argue with the YES+ result on the digital test. The other has 2 lines! Needless to say, I highly recommend waiting until the morning to do a HPT, because I woke up in the middle of the night & lie awake for several hours (from 1am-4am) just tossing & turning taking it all in.
Thank you to everyone for your support & advice, and I am a TRUE BELIEVER that taking Vitamin B50 made this possible because before I took it my LP was 9-10 days and I doubt that would have been enough time for my :bfp: ! So thank you for everyone who has posted on this blog because you gave me hope! Sending babydust to all--

Fantastic news! Delighted to hear it!

Congratulations!! :happydance: Look forward to seeing you in 1st tri.

Congratulations, Kate!! SO exciting!!! All the best for your pregnancy. :hugs:

Alright Kped -- add another one to the list of successful B Viters!! We need our own club I think!! Congrats Kate!

Congratulations Kped - I am really pleased for you and as Cleo said, another one to add to the list.

Hi there. My luteal phase is a good length from what I can work out from my charts... The thing is that I start spotting from between 5-10 dpo both when I was pg and not! Even though I know that it happens every month I still get excited thinking its implantation!! Could B6 help with this do you think? Surely the spotting is the wall of the womb starting to shed already... What do you think? Any comments welcome!

Hi there. My luteal phase is a good length from what I can work out from my charts... The thing is that I start spotting from between 5-10 dpo both when I was pg and not! Even though I know that it happens every month I still get excited thinking its implantation!! Could B6 help with this do you think? Surely the spotting is the wall of the womb starting to shed already... What do you think? Any comments welcome!

Hi Peach Blossom,

I think the B-50/100 complex could definitely help with the spotting. It is defo worth considering. I am using it to lengthen my LP as it is only 10 days. I don't spot before though.

Thanks Leelee... Will try that! I'm going to rattle I'm on so many supplements! :rofl:

Thanks Leelee... Will try that! I'm going to rattle I'm on so many supplements! :rofl:

I know how you feel, I am starting on the Agnus Cactus if I don't get my BFP this month. I started on B-50 and will let you know if it has lengthened my LP. Some people start on B-100.

Congrats to all who recently got their :bfp:!!!
I took a test on Thursday and got a :bfn:...bummed but also hoping maybe i was just too early. I am not officially late until Monday, but my breasts have been sore and I remember feeling that when I was pregnant with my son...got overly excited and took the test! It was only 8 DPO so I still have my hopes up high for a :bfp: on Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->