Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

oh yeah and not sure what this is but for the last few days my stomach makes these noises that sound like i am starving but not hungry and it does it all day and night?:shrug:

Joeys how strange mine too! Woke up early hours this morning and it was going crazy then had an upset stomach this morning so of course was googling away is it a symptom?!
I caved in and tested today with an early response test but was a bfn am still holding out a bit of hope think i am 12/13 dpo which is quite a good luteal phase spotting is still there but only if I look for it and not as heavy.
Took my temp this afternoon to see if it is dropping but was 37...don't think it has ever been that high think I must be cold blooded!
But it was a one off not been taking it consistently or in the morning maybe it was because I was feeling a bit off colour....I guess I will know in the next day or so :0/

Joeys how strange mine too! Woke up early hours this morning and it was going crazy then had an upset stomach this morning so of course was googling away is it a symptom?!
I caved in and tested today with an early response test but was a bfn am still holding out a bit of hope think i am 12/13 dpo which is quite a good luteal phase spotting is still there but only if I look for it and not as heavy.
Took my temp this afternoon to see if it is dropping but was 37...don't think it has ever been that high think I must be cold blooded!
But it was a one off not been taking it consistently or in the morning maybe it was because I was feeling a bit off colour....I guess I will know in the next day or so :0/

lizc yes it is weird how when you are in you tww that you feel like every little thing is a symptom! :nope: well 12/13 is still a little early for some people isn't it? I know I am way to early to test since i am ony 6dpo. so I will just hang in there and just track it but try not to freak out about it! :dohh: i usually never test after i wake up because i did try and take my temp one night and it was only like 95 when i woke up it was like 97.9 so my body is always a little messed up! :dohh:

Hi everyone! Completely agree with the symptom thing. Same when waiting for O, every twinge, tiniest but of CM! I obsess about it anyway - desperate for a shorter cycle. I read that with a "normal" 28 day cycle you get 13 chances a year, but with longer cycles then it's around 9 considering that egg quality deteriorates with longer cycles too! :(
BUT it looks like I might have finally o'd on CD23 - Sunday or Monday!! :D (hubby got back 11:30pm sunday and we bd then so fx'd!!) my temps are slowly rising and upto 98.17 this morning. FF won't confirm O till tomorrow so lots of BD'ing here still! When's everyone due to test?

i have AF cramps right now but i am on cd 6 i felt a little nausous from about 2 till now comes and go. I don't think that is normal????:dohh:

With my toddler, I had cramps at 7dpo. So to me, cramps and nausea sound promising! :)

I'm 5 dpo, so I'm right behind you in testing!

So my temp shot up yesterday to over 98 degrees, which is what I was expecting days ago. Does this look like I'm just a slow riser or did I maybe O later? FF still says I O'd on CD18, but CD19-21 temps just aren't that convincing to me. My Ovulation Chart

With my toddler, I had cramps at 7dpo. So to me, cramps and nausea sound promising! :)

I'm 5 dpo, so I'm right behind you in testing!

So my temp shot up yesterday to over 98 degrees, which is what I was expecting days ago. Does this look like I'm just a slow riser or did I maybe O later? FF still says I O'd on CD18, but CD19-21 temps just aren't that convincing to me. My Ovulation Chart

oh well maybe that is a good sign! i guess we will see by this weekend because i haven't had a lp longer than 12. so we will see.

It looks like you might have O'ed on cd 21????:shrug:

Yeah, I don't normally get cramps that early, but I assume it was at implantation when it happened.

I know, I kind of thought I O'd on CD21 maybe too, but then I had no fertile CM, so that seemed unlikely. I have no idea. We didn't even BD that day because it seemed pointless. :shrug:

Sotiredmama - difficult to say. As long as you bd'd on the other days you're well cover anyway. Read lots of research which suggests temping isn't half as acurate as we think.

SS is so frustrating. I'm cd15 and not really any sign of Oing soon. So frustrating.

Lizc - your def not out yet. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to you all. Hopefully I'll be joining you in the TWW soon.

We only BD'd CD 18 and 19 during the fertile time. Were going to CD 20 as well, but DH got some weird chest pain and so we didn't. BDing 2 days before could still do it, although of course I wish we'd done it more. And who knows, maybe I O'd on CD18 like FF is telling me. I'll just wait and see, I guess!

sotiredmama i think you should be ok! fx for you!!!

bean how are you feeling?

nothing really new here besides felt a little nausous yesterday from like 2-8 and then a little this morning :shrug: still slight cramps coming and going. :dohh:

Sotiredmama - that should be fine. If you did O cd21 I bet in was am and you bd'd cd19 than you have a very good chance. Fxd.

Joeys - I'm good thanks. How are you? chart looks good and your symptoms sound promising. Fingers crossed for a BFP soon! When you going to test?

Afm - cm creamy still so not looking like an early O for me. Oh well. Still positive.

bean i am doing pretty good besides i have a rib out in my back we got a new bed and ever since then it seems to go out and wakes me up at like 4 or 5 in the morning and i feel like i can't breath. I get it put in but then it goes out again!:cry: i don't think i will test maybe sat or sunday if i can hold out that long! :shrug: i don't know if some of the symptoms i am having is due to the estrogen and the progesterone?:shrug:

oh yes are using opks?

also i noticed the last few days that before after taking the b-100 & b12 pills my urine would be really bright yellow and lately it hasn't been.:shrug:

Hey. Sorry about your rib. If you lived near I would treat you.

No idea re: yellow pee. Mine varies a bit but think that's just because I don't notice if I pee in the night (I take my vits at bedtime).

Not using OPKs yet. I quite good at monitoring phyisical signs. When I get them will start on the OPKs. Mixture ICs and digi.

Oh are you a chiro? I love going to the chiro. when i sprained my ankle i had to wait for 3 weeks to go and get my ankle and knee put in. still not all the way in but better.

Oh got it. yeah i take mine at lunch and i always notice it goes through me but lately not at all.:shrug:

OH that is good. I can never tell with me my body is always doing something different so I have to rely on my OPK's!:blush:

I'm an Osteo similar to chiro.

Mine body is unpredictable and can have EWCM and +OPK and no O so I have to be weary but generally I know when I might be fertile. The use OPKs to check for surge and temp to confirm.

Fingers crossed for you.

oh that is awesome! and very cool you can tell by your body! i would never be able to figure that out! :nope:

OMG i have to rant i take phone calls at work and i just got this guy that was yelling at me and then had his attorney call and yell at me some more! i just want to reach through the phone and tell them to shut up and let me do my job!!!!:growlmad: ok i feel better! haha

Thanks! I'm not too worried ... I kind of don't think I O'd Cd21 because I had no EWCM even first thing in the a.m. If I did, though, there still should have been plenty of sperm from CD19, I think. And if not, there's always next month. :) I was tracking my cycles well before my toddler, and I just wasn't that tuned in the first couple months of trying, so this month I'm trying to get back to it. It's just taking me a bit to get back into the swing of things.

Bean -- I hope you O soon! It's awesome that you know your body so well ... I want to get there! Are you DO, then, or if that different in the UK?

Joeys -- your symptoms do sound promising to me! Although I try never to read too much into symptoms and just wait for the results. Otherwise I get too much in my head about it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->