Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Sounds very promising, joeys! I don't wait ... I'm going to test tomorrow at 8 dpo. :) But then, I don't find it discouraging to have a BFN. I actually think it kind of prepares me better for if I'm not pregnant. I also have a zillion tests (I ordered them online and it was cheaper to buy a bunch).

I also work around a little bit of radiation on some days. I am currently doing everything I can to minimize my exposure, but if I'm pg, I want to know as soon as possible.

oh yes i would too then if i were you! i could test but i figure what if i would get a + and then a few days later AF shows up?:cry:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I had a CP last month, since I test really early. I once read that some people estimate as many as 75% of pregnancies are actually lost by the day your period is due, so I wasn't that surprised or sad.

But, I'm so scared to POAS tomorrow! I think it'll be negative. I have NO symptoms whatsoever. :( 7 DPO with my daughter I was having implantation cramping.

sotiredmama i am sorry! i totally understand about being scared for testing. it is like you having such high hopes and just by peeing on a stick can break your heart. I have never had a + test. :nope: I have been having cramps pretty much since ovulation and sometimes they are so strong that they feel like period cramps and some times just a little annoying poke.:shrug:

I think you could very well have a + test this month! I was feeling excited until today, when I'm feeling pretty discouraged. I think it'll be a BFN this month again. We'll see.

On the other hand, I recognize that I already have one child, and I'm not yet quite 30, so I shouldn't complain. So many people have been through so much more. I can handle another BFN if it's in my future.

Oh thank you!:hugs: i hope so! i keep thinking about when i would tell my sister i think i would get a onesie that said my auntie is the greatest. i see those all the time i gave her daughter and son one before and i think she would love to do that but not sure. both our parents have grand kids. hd brother has a boy that just turned 1 in jan and the other is due in july.

Yes you got lots of time but still doesn't make it any easier getting a BFN month after month. :nope: if this month isn't yours i hope the next one will be! :happydance:

I think I should move to London... so I feel less old! :rofl:

Hi all!

So, update on me. Had my scan today. I have two follicles @ 17mm, one on each side.

I'm to take the ovidrel trigger tomorrow night, and have an IUI on Friday morning and another on Saturday morning, so 13 and 36 hours post trigger. I worry that the one at 13 hours post trigger is a wash because it is so early, but I'm hanging onto the hope that the 36 hour one will be well timed. I've considered taking the shot a few hours earlier, so the IUIs will be 17 and 40 hours post trigger... I know, I know, just do what I'm supposed to... but last time I didn't ovulate until 40+ hours after trigger, and I felt like my IUI was way too early.

So that's my update.

Daisy, if they know you O'd late after your last trigger, why are they doing the IUI early, do you know?

Because no one is reading my chart or listening to me.

These large fertility practices are factories, and they just process you. To get individualized care you have to really demand it, and constantly be reminding your doctors and nurses of your history. It's so annoying. That said, this practice is very efficiently run and professional, they are open every day, and they have very good IVF success rates (not sure about IUI).

Given that I think an IUI at 36 hours post trigger is ideal, I will probably leave well enough alone and just go with the 2 IUIs at 13 and 36 hours. OR, I may take the shot a few hours early so it will be more like 17 and 40 hours past. I'm marinating on it..

daisy i hope it works out for you with which ever time frame you go with!:hugs:

rant session: so i have been dog sitting for my sister since saturday and today they came back and originally they were suppose to get the kids and then the dog after i was off from work. well instead 1 1/2 hour before i am to get off work they want to pick the dog up. my hd is does not want anyone in our house when we are not there and does not want to give the code out for our garage. well so they keep asking for the code, then the keys then they would pick up my garage door opener. well after getting messages from my sister and messages from hd:growlmad: both upset. my sister is going to come back to get the dog now but I know she is :growlmad: with me and hd is :growlmad: with the situation and all i want to do is :cry: which i actually started to here at work. these stupid meds are messing with me!:nope::nope:

:hugs: Joeys. Very frustrating.

Daisy - Better the spermies get there early than late so I'd just see the 13hour as a bonus and get the 36hour. But that is just me. If you do happen to O early (which is possible) then the spermies are useless. Even washed sperm last longer than the egg. Fingers crossed,

With regard to testing......

I prefer to wait if I can esp due to chemicals BUT I don't mind seeing negative early, if fact it helps to prepare me. I remind myself it's early/start to accept we may not have done it and when I do see a second line it's a (major) bonus.

I'm good thanks Daisy. Starting to get some EWCM. Think I'll O within the next 5 days. Staying with bro and SIL from Friday so gonna have to be sneaky with the bding!

Their second beta wasn't quite showing doubling so they are very nervous. Scan tomorrow. I REALLY hope this works out for them. FXD.

Thanks all....16th it is then!

Good luck daisy! Hope it all works out this time. It's hard to trust the doctors sometimes when they insist they know best but really don't know your body. It was like that when I has my girls, I was induced with dd1 because they insisted she was overdue, had 24hour labour then c-section. They told me my pelvis was too small to give birth naturally, I knew she just wasn't ready to be born! Then with dd2 I was at a different hospital who agreed she probably wasn't ready, so they let me go into labour on my own. Had a 6 hour natural labour and gave birth (with no tearing) to a baby with a bigger head and 600g bigger!!! I wish I'd written the first hospital a letter, just because they're 'professional' does not mean they are beyond listening to People who know their own bodies! Anyway, sorry off the subject...if you feel 13hours is too early go with your instinct, trust in yur body that it can conceive! :) so soon there will be a few of us in the TWW!

Sotiredmama.... Hope you get your bfp! If I were in your position I'd test early too!

Joeys, when are you going to test?

Bean, how are you?

Edit: we must have messages at the same time bean! Glad you're so close to O! We had that problem staying with the MIL last cycle, had to be sneaky! Hope you Bro's baby will be ok!

It sounds like 36 hours is perfect for you, so that's what I'd go with. I am not really particularly concerned about getting a couple good options for fertilization myself, I mostly just want one well-timed one. And 36 hours sounds ideal.

i am going to try to hold out from testing till either sunday or monday!:happydance:

Hey guys
Well I just tested again this morning bfn then I checkedy cervix and there wa some red blood so I am out :0(
Pretty down now this is the closest I feel I've got and was starting to think this might have been it for me, spotting had stopped over the last few days and if I o'd when I think I did my lp would have been a record length of about 15 days
Feel so stupid for letting my stupid body trick me into thinking I had a chance
Have to go to a wedding today and plaster a smile on my face sure there'll be loads of babies and children there which will be hard

So sorry Liz. You're not out yet, I'll stay positive for you. If you are try to look at the positives. You had a lovely LP and nice cycle. Your body is ready. It'll be your time soon. :hugs: Go have fun at the wedding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->