Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

Yes joeys how are you?? Where are you upto??

HWPG, yes 9dpo is still early! Don't stress to much, fx'd for you!!

Afternoon of 13dpo and still no AF, I just bit into my daughters apple straight from the fridge and just about hit the roof with sensitive teeth! I NEVER get sensitive teeth. I'm so hopeful this is it... I'm not sure I could go another month! I know loads of people have gone way longer but I feel at the end of my strength with it all! (maybe I'm just hormonal and going crazy!)

Another friend told me today she's 14weeks pregnant, really pleased for them but it's bittersweet for me!

Oh llpm, I understand. I hope it's your month also!
I'm 10dpo today. I should be getting some spotting today, if everything is as before, maybe period tomorrow. I sat up this morning in bed and very sore bubs, with mild cramping. Too bad those signs are for BP and af - who planned that?! Flying today but if anything happens, I'll log on!

Thanks hwpg, feeling kind of positive but had another BFN this morning! :-( had a heart to heart with DH though and I'm feeling better about it all! He always manages to put things into perspective for me!

Thanks hwpg, feeling kind of positive but had another BFN this morning! :-( had a heart to heart with DH though and I'm feeling better about it all! He always manages to put things into perspective for me!

llpm :hugs: i totally understand! i had some color today in the bathroom... feeling like af might arrive tomorrow.... so i also had a heart to heart with my OH and same thing, he made me feel a little better. doesnt take away all the rest of the icky sad feelings, but eases it a little. will keep you posted.

:-( hope AF stays away!
It was good to be able to tell DH exactly how I'm feeling, I think it's hard for them to understand! I explained that every time AF arrives for the whole period it's just this horrible reminder that there's no baby yet! I think he understood that a bit better.
At the end of 14dpo still no AF, I'm starting to feel pregnant but know its in my head (although nausea has well & truly got me!). Waiting for IC's to arrive in the post so can't test till then so it will be we'd morning before I know anymore unless AF arrives before then! Fx'd for you, the waiting game is no fun. X

Hi there,

I thought I'd drop by and introduce myself. DH and I have been TTC for 3 years now with no luck. I have 2 children from previous relationship but DH has none of his own.

For some reason I seem to have a LP of between 8 and 10. DH has sperm morphology issues (less than 3% normal) but otherwise a very high count and normal motility. I also have Lupus and Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome. I am on Clexane, Prednisolone and baby aspirin for the 2 medical conditions and have started B100 for my LP. DH is on Vit C and E, Zinc and Pine Bark for his problem.

I don't have any close friends or female family members who understand how it feels to go through these problems and thought it would be nice to share with people who really understand.

Good luck with everyone who is hoping for their :bfp:

Leanne x

Welcome kiarajade!
Really hope the b100 helps, and that you feel supported on this thread! It's nice as you get to know people and their stories! :)

Welcome kiarajade!
Really hope the b100 helps, and that you feel supported on this thread! It's nice as you get to know people and their stories! :)

Thank you very much. It is nice to get to know people and take good advice from their own stories. :hugs2:

You're welcome! I found the vitamins didn't do much for me while I was on them, but my cycles are heaps more regular now since stopping them... Maybe they gave my body the boost it needed?!
How old are your children kiara?

morning - bad morning. i think AF arrived today, or at least her sister "bleeding in the morning before actual full flow days". i'm pretty torn up. i was really really hoping this cycle... *tears*. talked with DH - tried to explain that my LP was 10 days and that might not be enough - he was supportive and "we'll try again" and "we'll figure it out". and i'm traveling so at the airport now, so not able to just bawl my eyes out for a minute. also, no temp drop - still at 97.9 today, wth? i'm annoyed at my body, frustrated, sad....
on another note, welcome kiara! i hope you find this thread/site helpful, i sure have. we ALL understand everything you have/will feel, and you dont need to explain or cover your feelings here. it's great.
happy monday to all!

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.

I had a random long cycle once, I was convinced I must be pregnant. It was before I started monitoring O. In the end it just worked out that I'd obviously O'd late due to long haul travel. Keep bding regularly incase you haven't O'd yet.

On holiday now so can't get on the Internet often.

:hi: kiara!

LLPM & Bean I am doing pretty good I guess as good as can be for a monday!:shrug: haha i have been pretty warm again. I am not trying to ss but it is so hard not to. was pretty buy this weekend as hd played in a softball tournament and i had to work for a few hours both sat and sunday so it went really fast and not much time to think about the dreaded TWW!:dohh: how is everyone else doing?

Mine are 9 and nearly 11.

I struggled with my first but got my second straight away and the only thing I can think is that I was on B complex for energy at the time. This time I'm charting and noticed the short LP otherwise I would never have known. Hoping that the coincidental B vits helped at the time with the last 2 and will help again. Otherwise I fear that we will have to consider ICSI.

The other thing I noticed is since I had the implant out to start trying, my cycles have been all over the place where they used to be regular. They did range between 40-60 days but have come back to closer to 30-40 days. Last month I got my first ever pos OPK so was incredibly big boost when I was about ready to give up.

Has anyone else tried anything they could recommend?

hi all!
cd2, big temp drop this morning ( 0.5!). here we go again!

Hwpg how are you??
I'm now either 17dpo with nausea daily, bigger bb's and stabbing pains jn abdomen but just a bunch of BFN's.
Or I got my dates wrong and I O'd on Saturday making me only 5dpo! My chart isn't making a whole lot of sense, bean maybe you have an idea from my chart?! I've decided to assume the latter and expect AF next wednesday, so will test on Thursday if it doesn't show before that!
Hope you're all ok

LLPM - your daughters are beautiful! I'm not sure sorry. It's difficult with so few temps. The next few days will tell you more. I think it's best to go with the latter too. Presume you're 5dpo and if the witch doesn't show, test again.

Joey's - Fingers crossed!

Hi to everyone else.

Sorry short message. Not much Internet access so have to be quick.

hi!
llpm, your daughters are beautiful!
i am doing much better. bad cramps today but took a nice nap after a short work day - i love that! good food, chocolate, hot tub - i'm back on my feet. scheduled a blood draw for 7dpo and an annual exam in september - so here's to fighting!

Thanks bean! I guess I convinced myself O wouldn't really happen 2weeks late?! I guess it can...I'm fairly sure I've already O'd. I think that high temp on Sunday would have been the peak of it (so O'd Saturday!) then my temps have been steady since then with a slight increase today. I know time will tell but I'm ready for my BFP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->