Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

i cant remember how long i've been taking the vit b complex - years, literally. i do 100mg/day - and sometimes i remember, sometimes i forget. it definitely helped with my spotting, but for my body, the real trick was the Western medicine (clomid, then femara). GL with femara - i had more side effects with it than the clomid, but i will take it in return for a bfp.

Yeah the Femara gave me horrible hot flushes, but like you say its worth the price!!! I hope its all i need to get the forever bean.

Whens your first scan?

:hi:
I'm very curious about this. I Would love to follow.

Im taking prenatals at the moment. Thought it was a bonus, containing B6 and B12.

I had a hard time conceiving DD, she is now 8 months young :)
So Im on the ttc train again and I am breast feeding. I read a lot about breast feeding makes your LP short.

:dust: <3

B6 is normally in very low dosages in the multivits, mine only has 6mg in and that isnt enough to have an impact on your LP. Also a Complex has B12 in which is great for Ovulation and egg quality.

Good luck i hope you dont have to battle again with no 2. I doubt it if im even gonna prevent after no1, think i might just go NTNP and if it happens quickly then so be it. Not chancing taking a break and i have to wait so long again. As i think in that case i might just give up completely.

AFM > 10DPO so just waiting for tomorrow morning to test and praying for a faint line!!!

Tella, thank you so much, I might just go and get some B6 tomorrow :
FX for your test tomorrow

Awe good luck tella....I REALLY hope this is this time.:flower:

Sharnw ....so sorry it took so long to get your lil one..lcongratulations.:flower:
And all the best of luck with #2 Hun...:flower:

Natalie xxx

Yep. I used to take it throughout. Best is to take the complex though - the B50 complex, not just B6.

Thank you Natjenson :flower: :dust:

I got the vitamin B complex today, probably late for taking it at 2 dpo. I hope it works next cycle :dance:

First scan on dec 18, at 7+2. I'm very scared but excited!

Thank you Natjenson :flower: :dust:

I got the vitamin B complex today, probably late for taking it at 2 dpo. I hope it works next cycle :dance:

The biggest thing is that you have started and it will start having a positive effect on your body immediately even if you dont see it right away.

This last cycle again, i have had a nice 13day LP with no really spotting on red CM when wiping last night, and im happy with that.

First scan on dec 18, at 7+2. I'm very scared but excited!

Not to long anymore, hows the pregnancy treating you? Everything will be perfect with your little miracle!

i feel no different, so all is well here! people keep saying "just you wait!" - so i suppose at any moment, i could get hit with all the symptoms, but right now i just have sore boobs.

Ive read lots that it kicks in around 6 weeks as the HCG starts peaking then. So enjoy the normalness of the moment.

I can only imagine you counting down the days till you see your little nunu!

My ms kicked in at 6 weeks and went til around 11 weeks, then it was just a day here and there for another few weeks after that! But maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones and miss it!

Oh yes and ive also read alot about B6 helping with MS, so that might also be your saving grace.

Well AF arrived right on schedule so my LP was still 11 days even with the B6. I'm going to carry on taking it this cycle and see what happens though :thumbup:

Sorry she got you but it took me 2 month to see a improvement in my LP. But mine was only 12days so i only wanted it to increase by 1 day. Maybe you will see a improvement by a day or so this month and other next month.

You might have to up your dosage to 100mg B6 seeing that your progesterone levels are very low/.

Hi ladies,
I've been taking B Complex for 5 days now and seen it effective on my urine color lol.
No update on my LP as of yet. I'm not even sure that I am even in my tww now....
I don't even think I Ovulated. My Temps are taking a very slow clime. I will see what happens with my temps in the next couple of days. I'm so bummed that I didn't take my temps before I started testing with OPKs :(
Here's my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39109c//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hi ladies,
I've been taking B Complex for 5 days now and seen it effective on my urine color lol.
No update on my LP as of yet. I'm not even sure that I am even in my tww now....
I don't even think I Ovulated. My Temps are taking a very slow clime. I will see what happens with my temps in the next couple of days. I'm so bummed that I didn't take my temps before I started testing with OPKs :(
Here's my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39109c//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

LOL luminous yellow wee :haha:

Looking at your chart and how rocky your LP temps are, its evident that you have progesterone problems. I hope you start seeing a possitive effect by next cycle. I only saw improvement on my second cycle (LP) of taking it.

If you didnt O when you got your +OPK then its definitely this last few days as you have been getting that spike.

Hey all - I have been taking extra B complex this cycle, since CD1. I'm 3DPO now. It looks like my O day moved from CD18 up to CD 16. Anyone know if the Bs have anything to do with this? I'm hoping it means my LP will be longer too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->