Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone

I took 50mg in the preficular stage...then as soon as I was ure I o'd (via temp) I would double the dose too 100mg and of course I took the complex to level it out.lol...

Sorry but I have to ask what's a cbfm? ...lol I tryed to work it out but I could get my brains round this one lol...

Yeah temping used to cause me some stress but iv come through it now...iv learnt to just go with the flow and not read to much into and just hope for the best lol...

Good luck love :)

:) :) :) xxx

Cbfm stands for clearblue fertility monitor :wink:

I've never considered upping the dose during lp but considering my lp is 13 days again i don't need to luckily.

I used to wakeup a million times worried that im gonna miss the time to temp so had bad sleeping patterns which was bad for temping.

Fx for those two lines soon!

Ahh thankyou tella...fx crossed for yours too.:) ..hope the b6 does the trick.:)

P.s :dohh: clear blue digi monitor haha I'm such a ditz it makes sence now lol...

:) :) :) xxx

Pp.s I'll keep stalking to see if you get your bfp.:thumbup:

Lol dont worry i have those moments with the abbreviations often.

I have a journal that you can follow then its easier to see what happening :)

Lol dont worry i have those moments with the abbreviations often.

I have a journal that you can follow then its easier to see what happening :)

Hi tella...Im Reading your journal ...I'm on page 31 so far...wowzers what a journey love....
I hope to be able to let you know when I get the the most recent page...haha it may take me a while I am a slowwwww reader.lol

:) :) :) EDIT ...I am now on pg 75 ....tella I must say...wow you are an amaizing lady...so strong...I take my hat off.....
Can't wait to continue reading in the am....:flower:

Haha slow reader you definitely not *hugs* you the first person that I know of that has read it from the start. But i feel honoured that you taking the time to do so. :kiss:

Thanks, it doesn't feel like it always but I must say this journey has definitely made me stronger and i see alot of things differently than before.

Hope soon we both will be starting that elusive pregnancy journal.

Haha slow reader you definitely not *hugs* you the first person that I know of that has read it from the start. But i feel honoured that you taking the time to do so. :kiss:

Thanks, it doesn't feel like it always but I must say this journey has definitely made me stronger and i see alot of things differently than before.

Hope soon we both will be starting that elusive pregnancy journal.

He he almost there..on page 158 now...
I am hooked on your journal...:)...
I really can't believe how much you have been through love...:wacko:

Yes looooong journeys ,supps and heart brakes always help us to change our perspective on things even if we don't realise we are doing it at the time...
Looking back at what we learn along the way it's amaizing...
I thought I knew exactly what to do to have a baby...but it turns out life has different plans and what I have leant in the past year is a completey new world...
I have a son- he is two...but it took us 7 yrs to get him...on a break of all things lol...
We were about to start the ball rolling for ivf...just 5weeks before we got the bfp...we were flabbergasted to say the least...
Now it's almost another 2 years into another loooong journey...and I hope to get that bfp before Xmas...fx :) ...
I will post when I get to the end of your thread...and I hope you don't mind but I will share my story in more depth...I would also like to point out that there are some fantastic amaizing women on your journey along with you and my heart goes out to each and every one of them...

Can't wait to finish the read...on the other hand I will miss reading it too...what an incredible journey love...:thumbup:
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Natalie xoxo

I started 100mg B6 this month. I took 50mg in am and pm with food (divided doses absorb better - less peed out).

My cycle has been 23-24 days for about a year (after BC, but it was short before BC too) and I usually ovulate on day 14 or 15. My LP was averaging 9-10 days.

This month I ovulated on day 14, and AF arrived very late on CD 26. That's just short of a 12 day LP, which is quite an improvement! :thumbup:

*** did you know that technically in medical journals LP is measured NOT from the time of ovulation, but from the LH surge? So from LH surge to AF is the real measurement that a doctor would use. In my message above I used O-day though, bc that's what's commonly referenced here!

It's great that its helped for you quickly as well. Didn't know spliting it would be better but I only take 50mg in a complex and it's helped alot already so think it's enough.

Nat, I promise I haven't forgotten about you in my journal. I just want to take time to read through everything nicely so thati can reply properly. :hug:

That's ok tella you take all the time you need love...I apreciate you have a lot going on there lol.:flower:

Hope all is well too :)

Natalie xxx

Hi, just thought i'd join as I started taking B6 this cycle to try and lengthen my 11 day LP. Interested to hear about others' experiences with taking it. I'm TTC #2 and have a DD who will be 2 next month :flower:

That's ok tella you take all the time you need love...I apreciate you have a lot going on there lol.:flower:

Hope all is well too :)

Natalie xxx

Thanks hun, feel so bad about it. I start reading and then something comes up and i either forget what i wanted to reply and have to reread it or my PC crashes and i loose my comments but i will get there.

How you keeping otherwise?

Hi, just thought i'd join as I started taking B6 this cycle to try and lengthen my 11 day LP. Interested to hear about others' experiences with taking it. I'm TTC #2 and have a DD who will be 2 next month :flower:

Thats great, how much you taking and when did you start? I started halfway through my cycle (2cycles back) and it helped to prevent spotting 2days prior to AF and last cycle i had a 13day LP with no spotting which came up from a 12day with spotting. Eager to see what happens this month :)

Thats great, how much you taking and when did you start? I started halfway through my cycle (2cycles back) and it helped to prevent spotting 2days prior to AF and last cycle i had a 13day LP with no spotting which came up from a 12day with spotting. Eager to see what happens this month :)

50mg once a day started on CD1, I already take a prenatal so i'm hesitant to take too high a dosage yet but fc the 50mg does something. Glad to hear it has already started doing good for you in preventing pre AF spotting, fc this is your lucky cycle. You definitely deserve it hon, lots of BD coming your way! :dust::dust::dust:

I can imagine it will do some good for you as well this cycle as you started it in the beginning and not halfway through like i did when i started it. And the considering i gained a day in the first full month, i hope you get the same as a 12day LP is still OK.

Did you have such a short LP with your DD as well?

Its possible but I'm not sure as she was a surprise conception, I do know I either oved very late that cycle or there was some long living sperm hanging around as we only dtd without protection on cd26 so thats the earliest she could have been conceived. My cycles have evened out a bit since having her but I still ov fairly late. Are you trying for a natural bfp for now or do you have plans for anymore fertility treatment?

For now we just trying naturally again, considering that was the only + ive ever gotten i dont have much faith in treatments at the moment. Im considering taking femara tablets in the new year to strengthen O, I have an interesting question i posted to Dr Sher at the SIRM in the US and waiting for an answer from him, if he confirms my suspicion then i might do another IUI in Feb/March with Intralipids. But if he says no then we will only look at IVF again in Sept 2014. I honestly dont think my problem is with the sperm meeting the egg, i think it is a combination of ph Levels, mineral levels and implantation.

FWIW, i did six rounds of clomid - all neg. i did one cycle of femara - BFP. even though i ovulated strong and timely on clomid, it wasnt right for my body. and i'm still taking vit b complex.

FWIW, i did six rounds of clomid - all neg. i did one cycle of femara - BFP. even though i ovulated strong and timely on clomid, it wasnt right for my body. and i'm still taking vit b complex.

Huge Congrats!!!!!! Im also considering Femara next cycle as i have had much better response to it than Clomid. How much and since when have you taken your Vit B Complex?

i cant remember how long i've been taking the vit b complex - years, literally. i do 100mg/day - and sometimes i remember, sometimes i forget. it definitely helped with my spotting, but for my body, the real trick was the Western medicine (clomid, then femara). GL with femara - i had more side effects with it than the clomid, but i will take it in return for a bfp.

:hi:
I'm very curious about this. I Would love to follow.

Im taking prenatals at the moment. Thought it was a bonus, containing B6 and B12.

I had a hard time conceiving DD, she is now 8 months young :)
So Im on the ttc train again and I am breast feeding. I read a lot about breast feeding makes your LP short.

:dust: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"