vitamins/tablets for him

I will be looking into this for next month (which will be 3 months before TTC) - but I may just end up buying multivitamins that include zinc as I believe zinc is one of the most important things for men. Generally though, a healthy diet with a multivitamin should cover it I think! x

My hubby is taking Wellman, there is a section on there that says....Zinc and other minerals are particularly important to men's reproductive health. There is 15mg of Zinc in these.

Magnesium and zinc are two essentials for healthy spermies. Also, vitamin E for both men and women is shown to have a proven effect on fertility also. Make sure he reduces his alcohol, caffeine and nicotine intake, avoids hot baths and tight boxers and generally eats well too! xxx

My hubby has done Martial Arts in the past and is about to rejoin, I have told him he needs to protect the little boys!

I plan on gettin OH to take these when i start to take my prenatal vits. The only problem with general multi-vits is alot are not sutable for pregnant women i know my boots ones arnt, so as soon as you stop using contraception you should realy switch to some thing like pregnacare contraception as it has the right balance in.

here we got 'centrum' which is supposed to have all stuff you need from vitamin A to zink.

you shouldn't have too much vit A when pregnant which is why they do the special ones with none/less

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->