Vitamins???

Danizzychar

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any vitamins or supplements to aid conception and a regular cycle my last cycle was 57 days long.. af this month is 4 days late:(

How frustrating that the doctor won't help :(

I took geritol to help with conception (prenatals gave me digestive issues when I'm not pregnant or breastfeeding) and I took alfalfa leaves pills to help with my appetite , apparently they're also an estrongenic that also helps with conception/fertility/cycle. I would google those things and see if they are right for you. I think there is other things to regulate your cycle better than alfalfa leaves ...I had this site bookmarked on my browser . There is some herbs that they list if you scroll down that might help.
How To Restore Your Menstrual Cycle Naturally

I should also add I just started taking geritol this month and I got a possible bfp the past few days (only 11 or 12 dpo so still early but lines look promising) so maybe it helped idk.

Last edited:
Thank you all.. think am going to change gp been off the pill since September had a breakthrough bleed and one af now nothing:( so frustrating x

Good idea on changing gp. I hope you find a better one and they can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->