Vitex and low BBT pre-ovulation?

ditsyblond17

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced something similar?

I have hashi's and low thyroid. I already have low bbt, about 97.2-97.8 normally, but since I've started taking vitex (and other supplements) my temps are consistently in the low to mid 96's. I'm concerned. I already had a heck of a time getting my temps stable before vitex, now I'm concerned it's actually doing the opposite of what people told me it would do.

I used vitex this time last year, and had amazing results. I ovulated twice two months in a row, which is unheard of for me! Maybe it's just not quite as potent anymore? Maybe the pills have gone bad?

Please, let me know if you have any advice!!!

Sorry, I don't have any advice! In fact I'm kind of in a simular position. I wondered how you have got on with vitex? Also how much are you taking a day?
I'm simular to you with my normal pre o temps being 97.4-97.7 and I don't tend to see any temp shift through my cycle to indicate ovulation.
I have been TTC for 9 months.
I just started taking vitex 3 days ago after missing my period completely last month to try and bring on ovulation or a period.
My temps have been constant at 97.7 the last 3 days but I have recently started feeling dizzy and slightly nauseous since yesterday. :shrug:
Maybe the vitex is doing this?

Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back