• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Volunteers for life coaching

Pixie M

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Yvonne, I'm a life coach and run Yvolution Coaching.
I am looking for volunteers to coach with me and help me graduate.

I coach women in transition. Having a baby is an enormous transition!! So many changes to face and, often, without strong support. It can feel very lonely at times and knowing that someone in an objective, non-judgmental position is there supporting you really can make a huge difference.

The volunteers could be ttc, at any stage in your pregnancy (planned or unplanned) or a new mum or dad. Also they could live anywhere in the world as my coaching is done by appointment via the telephone.

Some issues that you may want coaching around could include: body image issues; balancing work and pregnancy; ideas for birthing naturally; healthy eating before, during and after pregnancy; wishing to talk about your fears about motherhood; preparing for breastfeeding; setting boundaries with family members; or needing more rest.

If you think this is for you, pm or e-mail me at [email protected]

Many thanks,

Yvonne.

Hi everyone,

I'm still looking for a few volunteers to coach with me. Please get in touch if you're interested or, if you have a friend who may be interested, by all means pass on this message to them. My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Many thanks,

Yvonne.

Hello!

There is still an opportunity for 3 more people to have some life coaching sessions with me.

If you're unsure if coaching is for you or have any questions at all, e-mail me OR have a look at my website www.Coach-Yvonne.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Yvonne.

Hi Shazney22,

where would I have to go for this?

The coaching takes place over the phone and so you don't even need to leave your home. No travel costs or times, just the time for the session and the cost of a phone call.

Hope that helps.

Yvonne.

Hi. Don't know if you are still looking for people, but I'm interested!

Hello everyone,

There is another opportunity for more people to coach with me over the next 3 months. If you'd like some coaching, e-mail me at [email protected] and lets arrange your sessions!

This is something I'd love to be involved in - if you still need people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->