Voting to stay or leave EU. Confused!

That pretty much sums up what I heard too. Although there obviously was some people with fact based thoughts.

Today I was shopping and a lady was speaking polish on her phone and some man just said, loud as you like, "f**king foreigners". Just out of know. Took me by surprise as we live in a very diverse area and so don't usually see this. Any way I said a few words, he just stared at me and then it struck me, we were in lidl. A German food store and he's complaint about foreigners :wacko:

I'm still holding hope there will be a 2nd referendum for terms on leaving the eu. Some days I feel it's likely others not so much. They have released a statement in response to the petition saying the decision has to be respected. Plus who ever becomes the next pm would be putting their career in jeopardy and I can't see them doing that in such a short space of time.
So.. (Not that we now have any say in our next pm unless they call a GE but hey we're getting rid of the unelected..) Theresa May or Andrea leadsom.. What's going to happen..? It will be Theresa May, what I want.. A GE and Jeremy Corbyn to be elected with a clear majority... But hey ho...

I don't think there will be a second referendum, I predict Theresa May coming in and keeping us in the single market, I can't help but think then that no side will be happy, immigration won't be controlled (as the remain side said all along) but we lose all the main benefits and voting rights of being full members. I don't think it'll be the end of the world, but I just think it'll be a pointless step back for our country with no real gain, I suppose the best lesson to learn is to be more careful as to what decisions are made by the public in the form of a referendum. These are just my thoughts, obviously no one really knows what's going to happen at this point in time but it's just how I think it's going to go.

I don't think there will be a second referendum, I predict Theresa May coming in and keeping us in the single market, I can't help but think then that no side will be happy, immigration won't be controlled (as the remain side said all along) but we lose all the main benefits and voting rights of being full members. I don't think it'll be the end of the world, but I just think it'll be a pointless step back for our country with no real gain, I suppose the best lesson to learn is to be more careful as to what decisions are made by the public in the form of a referendum. These are just my thoughts, obviously no one really knows what's going to happen at this point in time but it's just how I think it's going to go.

This. As many guessed months and months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->