*VR* Sperm results for us Girls xxxx

Googled implntation :haha: cor blimey what a minefield :o

can happen anywhere from 6-12dpo!!! what?????????????!!!!!!! thats mental

ya learn something new everyday though

Im grand age of 34 and dont know much really :shrug:

Seemed a lot easier when i was 22 all this :haha:

thanks girls xx

you're never too old to learn something new.....34 isnt old!! cor blimey, my DH was 2years older than you when I met him 8years ago!!! :haha:

From what you've said your experiencing, it does ring alarm bells for implantation, but I just wish now, for your sake that you find out either way very soon xx :hugs: xx

Awwwww i wanna know too, its mind bending :wacko:

I feel elderly compared to most the girls in this forum :haha: they'll all like 22!! pmsl :haha:

Your new thread is good :thumbup: i would suggest putting it in assisted conception part of the forum too :hugs:.. xxx

Googled implntation :haha: cor blimey what a minefield :o

can happen anywhere from 6-12dpo!!! what?????????????!!!!!!! thats mental

ya learn something new everyday though

Im grand age of 34 and dont know much really :shrug:

Seemed a lot easier when i was 22 all this :haha:

thanks girls xx

Yea it was easier back then hey! Never had any trouble conceiving before! But back then I wasn't this set on it happening so wouldn't have been so immersed in the process and searching out info on every little thing x

tally... i think this is what it is..

I mean when i fell with my boys....we didnt have internet at home yet, that was 1999 & 2002... it was invented :haha: but we just didnt get a computer till 2003...so ya never had anything to bring your attention to getting pregnant!..forums like this wernt around

Ya just started trying....and bobs ya uncle! :baby: but then OH hadnt had the snip either :dohh: so was a WHOLE diff ball game! (no pun intended)

I'll try go back to 2002 when it all seemed more innocent :haha:

Awwwww i wanna know too, its mind bending :wacko:

I feel elderly compared to most the girls in this forum :haha: they'll all like 22!! pmsl :haha:

Your new thread is good :thumbup: i would suggest putting it in assisted conception part of the forum too :hugs:.. xxx

Aww thanks, i think sometimes we bring up alot of useful/helpful things in our threads that might get missed by others, didnt think of the assisted conception, i've not really ventured out of TTC forums so I'll do that, thanks!!

As for the age thing, I think your in a better position. You have children and have such a breadth of knowledge that the youngens dont have and your the ones we can come too for advice etc, I know I'd be lost without you!! :hugs: xx

As for the age thing, I think your in a better position. You have children and have such a breadth of knowledge that the youngens dont have and your the ones we can come too for advice etc, I know I'd be lost without you!! :hugs: xx[/COLOR]
you'll make me cry!! im emotional as it is :haha:

Im sooooo grateful to B'n'B seriously am..... doing this alone would be so lonely and soul destroying xxxxxx

:rofl: at different ball game :)

Yip same as you I wasn't online back then either, and didn't even think about testing early or symptom spotting. Or OPKs, temping, supplements or anything else. I realised I was late, tested, and there were the 2 lines!
My then partner hadn't had his bits snipped and rejoined either. Yea to getting back to 2002 - if we had time machines we could go back and stop them getting the vasectomies in the first place - PROBLEM SOLVED:haha:

As for the age thing, I think your in a better position. You have children and have such a breadth of knowledge that the youngens dont have and your the ones we can come too for advice etc, I know I'd be lost without you!! :hugs: xx[/COLOR]
you'll make me cry!! im emotional as it is :haha:

Im sooooo grateful to B'n'B seriously am..... doing this alone would be so lonely and soul destroying xxxxxx

You're not wrong there! That's the plus point of us being in the present and not 2002 :hugs:

:rofl: at different ball game :)

Yip same as you I wasn't online back then either, and didn't even think about testing early or symptom spotting. Or OPKs, temping, supplements or anything else. I realised I was late, tested, and there were the 2 lines!
My then partner hadn't had his bits snipped and rejoined either. Yea to getting back to 2002 - if we had time machines we could go back and stop them getting the vasectomies in the first place - PROBLEM SOLVED:haha:

omg i cannot tell you how much i regret getting the snip :cry:

I BOOOKED IT!!!! paid for it!!!!! and drove him there & back!!!!!!

What the FUCK was i doing

:nope: :nope: :nope:

27 and stupid obviously!
:dohh:

awww, it's done now and it was the right decision for you both at the time. DH only had his done 3months before we got together (back in sept 2002)...but then I was only 18 and kids were the last thing on my mind, so him having had the snip was a :thumbup: for me at the time....

:hug:Aww it's shit looking back and kicking yourself :hugs: I mean all we can do is what we think best at the time and where does it get us. I really hope you get your :bfp: soon, you deserve it x:hug:

awww, it's done now and it was the right decision for you both at the time. DH only had his done 3months before we got together (back in sept 2002)...but then I was only 18 and kids were the last thing on my mind, so him having had the snip was a :thumbup: for me at the time....
............................ aint it funny how life plays out hey>>??

I mean those of us to decided to get our OH's snipped, must have been so certain in our mind that we didnt want any more! so must have meant to be, you are quite right

I like to go back and kick my self in 2004 when he got it done :haha: :hissy:

At 18 you prob thought hubby having the snip was wahay!!!! i can well imagine!!! at 18 i couldnt even look at babies :haha: they made me nervous lmao

Yea I know what you mean... I'd been through being a single parent of my 2 and thought I was done having babies ... met my OH and not having to worry about getting pg seemed great. That's all changed in a big way...

So Mrsessex are you about 11dpo? Get yourself a test and if you period hasnt come by xmas day, do your test :thumbup: Then you'll know for sure i had all those symptoms with my son, i cramped really bad and thought af was coming but she never did...so never say never. With my daughter i never had any symptoms and 1st test i did was a :bfn: but af still never came then got a :bfp:

I never had the chance to regret dh vas as we werent together then :cry: he had it done 6mths before we met:dohh::dohh::dohh:

i think that the nhs need to re lok at the vas process to make sure it really is what people want, explain this side of things properly... vas rev... time it takes to work.... stress.. etc etc:cry:

We still have loads of snow on the pathways, gardens etc roads are clearer but bloody freezing still!

Hey Sarah :)

I've got a digi test waiting for one day I'm late but I'm 10 dpo I think I can't quite work it out :shrug:

We went private for the vas.... So was an easy hand over cash (only £230!!!!! Alot cheaper than a reversal!!!!! And simpler!!!!!) then job was done

Nhs had a 9 month waiting list at the time so I thought sod that!!! And booked private :dohh:

Sorry you still have snow :( it's crap ain't it!

That's amazing you got a late bfp with your daughter! You must have thought you wasn't preg x

Hey Sarah :)

I've got a digi test waiting for one day I'm late but I'm 10 dpo I think I can't quite work it out :shrug:

We went private for the vas.... So was an easy hand over cash (only £230!!!!! Alot cheaper than a reversal!!!!! And simpler!!!!!) then job was done

Nhs had a 9 month waiting list at the time so I thought sod that!!! And booked private :dohh:

Sorry you still have snow :( it's crap ain't it!

That's amazing you got a late bfp with your daughter! You must have thought you wasn't preg x

do you mark you periods on a calander etc?? if so use a period calculator online to work out when youd be due a period for sure:thumbup:
period calculator
oh dh went through nhs but got sent to a private clinic for it:shrug:
they are robbing sods!! but babies are worth the price, he says he'll become a sperm seller after to recoup costs:haha::haha::haha:
the nickname sperminator has stuck with him too :rofl: :rofl:

Yes it was my first month of trying for her i was charting but from a book i hired from the library:haha: pre internet-ish we had it but wasnt all this sort of stuff on there.

i was 28days regular to the day and hour etc so when it didnt come i thought yayy but got a neg... was gutted so had some homemade mayo n coleslaw which i hadn't been having as i knew you couldnt have wen preg.

So then a few days later got a really really faint pink line, went to dr's to confirm and she said yes but i was early as hormones were low:happydance: she also said i must of been very very fertile getting caught 1st mth... same i feel not so now lol x

I know what you mean!!!! We caught first month both boys :) .... So it's slightly frustrating now hey?!?!?!?!!!!!!

You'll have to bear in mind that you could test late again next time!

Well the period planner says I should be getting period tomorrow... Maybe so :shrug:

I give up this cycle now :haha:

Thanks for the link!

Yea I make note on my phone, Nov 23rd was the first day of my last period... Was a 31 day cycle previous.

Thats ok, i use it sometimes cos i miss count the day i come on etc :haha:

to get a 11 lp i need at least a 26day cycle im sure i can do it FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back