*VR* Sperm results for us Girls xxxx

Dont' worry, they may even be the same thing? :shrug: I really dont know! :shrug: lol xx

I've been reading alot ,like we all do .Icsi is almost the same as ivf just more precice they put 1 good sperm into 1 good egg and then if all goes wel after a few day put it back .so even if they aren't swimming to well it should be possable.
Thanks for your support

ahh thanks for clarifying that for me. Hopefully it wont come to that, there are many many success stories with pregnancies after VR where Sperm hasn't been very high in numbers or anti-bodies has been very high, so keep up with the PMA!! xx

Hi I am new to this other half had a vr in April and we went for sa results today and the doctor said there was sperm present but it was dead and has sent for another test in 6 weeks I don't understand any of this has anyone else had a similar situation ??? Please I need someone to talk to I feel like I am on my own :( xxxxx

Hi I am new to this other half had a vr in April and we went for sa results today and the doctor said there was sperm present but it was dead and has sent for another test in 6 weeks I don't understand any of this has anyone else had a similar situation ??? Please I need someone to talk to I feel like I am on my own :( xxxxx

Het hunny! Firstly, congratulations on getting the VR done! :thumbup: We had the VR done in sept 2010 and we had our SA test done late December. We got the results the next day and were told that there was only 1milion sperm per/ml ( and they would like to have seen 20million) but only 4% of the 1 million were alive and swimming so our chances were really low and therefore chances very slim, but as luck would have it, I was already pregnant and I found out early jan! So don't lose hope, it only takes one and it sperm does increase over time, we were advised to ejaculate frequently to flush out the dead and get them used to being produced again. I wish you all the best of luck for the future! Please drop in to the VR wives and girlfriends thread on here too, they are a lovely bunch of ladies, all of which are in the same situation and have a lot to offer in terms of help,advice and support xxx

hiya, i know this is an old post but was hoping someone could help me. my husband had a vr in june and we have just got his sperm results which are so low. he has 222 million per ml and motility is only 12%. has anyone got pregnant with low motility????

Dear girls,

who knows what does mean "5 spermatozoa/sperms in field of view"? Do you know tell me total sperm count or is not possible?
Report from doctor is very poor. We know only volume of ejaculate (2ml) and 5 live and motile sperms in field of view. with final outcome "oligozoospermia".

Thanks for your advice.

hi there! :wave: im afraid i dont know :shrug: they normally give you a number of sperm per ml and a percentage of motility. For example, my hubby was told he had 1million sperm per/ml but only 4% motility so it was actually quite poor but it only takes one and we were pregnant in 3months :thumbup: hope you get the clarification in these figures. Xxx

hi there! :wave: im afraid i dont know :shrug: they normally give you a number of sperm per ml and a percentage of motility. For example, my hubby was told he had 1million sperm per/ml but only 4% motility so it was actually quite poor but it only takes one and we were pregnant in 3months :thumbup: hope you get the clarification in these figures. Xxx

My fiance will go on 5 August to second test directly to centre for assisted reproduction with complete sperm results :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->