Vtech Smart Watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Anyone getting one for LO?
I've been researching them and think he would like it but i've already brought a vtech mobigo for games and a vtech kidizoom camera so is there any point? xx

DS has the Mobigo & Kidizoom camera. Still considering getting him the smart watch though. It'll probably be more fun to learn telling the time with x

^^thanks hun. how is your lo with the mobigo? is it good? managed to get it for 20 pounds xx

I'm thinking of getting one each for my 4 and 2 year olds. They look

^^thanks hun. how is your lo with the mobigo? is it good? managed to get it for 20 pounds xx

I got it for £20 too. He doesn't play with it a lot but when he does he really enjoys it. The games were pretty cheap too x

Im getting my LO one. I think he will like the novelty of wearing it on his wrist even if it is like some other of his gadgets lol x

I'm looking at this and leapfrog one, can't decide which!

Whats the difference between the innotab and mobigo? My lg had an innotab for her birthday last year. Was the first one as was only £20. Can get no accessories for it though! Lil.

The leapfrog leapbands look fab but are 4+

Xx

Anyone getting one for LO?
I've been researching them and think he would like it but i've already brought a vtech mobigo for games and a vtech kidizoom camera so is there any point? xx

Savannah you really are a bad influence on me :haha: I had never even heard of this watch :dohh: so now I'm wondering do you think this watch is too young for an 8yr old??? Lol

Me? A bad influence? :rofl: haha it is NOT TOO YOUNG! YOU MUST BUY IT! :D hehe xx

I've seen these but unsure what it does? X

^ you can take photos/make videos/play games/read the time etc xx

Oh that sounds like something we will NEED :) :xmas5: x

Vtech - i hope i'm getting commission over here ;) hehe.

I think ALL of our kids need one of these :D x

Does anyone know if the Kidizoom watch comes with a feature to teach the time? I have read the US versions has a time master app but the UK one does not x

Savannah, my kid can't even SPEAK yet, let alone tell the time and I am thinking 'what a cool gift' haha!

The leapfrog leapbands look fab but are 4+

Xx

Our Alex has one and she doesnt quite understand it (shes delayed) but she LOVES it. Even just learning to count!

I am tempted to get the vtech one though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back