VVVFP at 44?!

Bfn at 13 DPO. AF is due today but so far not even pre-AF spotting. Guess she’s taking her time this month.

I quit keeping a chart a couple of months ago after keeping one for 2 years prior to my toddler's birth and 2.5 years after. So, I know what my normal temps look like, but didn't confirm date of O this month. I am going strictly based on OPKs.

Any chance I geared up to O and did not O? I had some spotting 10 days ago. Could that have been O spotting? I think I've only gotten that once previously but this whole situation is just so weird. My bbt is 98.4. My normal LH bbt is 97.8 or a tad higher. And where the hell is AF? If I'm 14 DPO, I should have spotted all day 12 DPO and started a full flow yesterday.

I know it's possible that AF is just late, too. The bbt thing has me thrown for a loop, though.

Here we are in my 2nd to last month TTC and I have a vvvfl. I’ve been taking progesterone since 3 DPO. So, Fx.

8BD0E75A-16EE-4FD0-810F-696E6CEBEC56.jpeg

That’s faint, but not cause normally I can’t see faint lines for the life of me.. I SEE THAT!! GL x

Normally to me a faint line means,zooming,squinting and guessing where it should be,that one I saw straight away,good luck xx

Doesn’t look good. Looks imperceptible today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->