VVVVVF BPP or BFN?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies

So as I'm going to now be testing over the next few days I thought I'd start a wee little thread and let's see where this goes.

Anyone else feel free to post ure tests so we can all help each other.
I love looking at tests.

So I am either 9 or 10dpo I have been testing with the Easy@home ICs and have all been BFN.
But today i got this.
20200317_151704.jpg
In the flesh it looked pink and came up within a minute.
I did a Frer this afternoon but my pee was very dilated from drinking fluids. Anyway it came up with the most faintest of faint lines but I cudnt call it to be sure.
I'm now gonna wait to test again tomorrow morning with FMU and will just see what happens.
But what are you guys thinking?
I havent really had any obvious symptoms.
I've had this really weird tail bone pain since Saturday. Almost like I've fallen on hard concrete and bruised it. Not sure if that's a thing or not.
I've noticed a really sweet scent when using the bathroom.
Did have some mild period cramps a few days ago with lower back ache but that's all gone now.
Nothing much else to report.

Will let u all know what tommorow brings.
I do not feel pregnant at all so if it turns out that I am I I'm gonna be so shocked.

Leaning start if BFP , fx!!!

Thank you ladies. I guess I will tommorow will bring.
Will keep u all posted.

I'd say that's the start of a bfp

Hi ladies.
I re tested the next morning and BFN. Was a BFN on Frer to. I dont get it because on that other test definitely had a pink line. But completely negative the next day.
My temp has dropped today so just waiting for AF to start.
I'm 11dpo today going by FF. I havent tested today

Was supposed to get my Frer delivery from Amazon but theres a delay because if the virus. Mite test later with the IC or I mite just wait for AF.

Thanks hon.
I'm a bit worried now because looking at other womons OPK tests there positives are darker than mine got. So I'm wondering if I'm even ovulating.
Minds gone into over drive.

Here's my chart
20200319_115200.jpg
And ff has me down as 11dpo today
20200319_115358.jpg

And this is the closest I got to a postive on OPK. They have all been completely negative since

Just comparing mine to others is really scaring me:shrug: 20200319_113653.jpg 20200319_115358.jpg 20200319_113653.jpg

Not sure why those pictures posted twice lol.

Try not to worry hun, my opk looked like that the month I fell preg with Mads! My progesterone was pretty low too, my gyno said no way I’d be pregnant that cycle.. and here she is, almost 8 months old now. Are you regular again since having Tommy-Jay?

Try not to worry hun, my opk looked like that the month I fell preg with Mads! My progesterone was pretty low too, my gyno said no way I’d be pregnant that cycle.. and here she is, almost 8 months old now. Are you regular again since having Tommy-Jay?
Yes hon period came back at 6 weeks post partum. I went on the mini pill but was having 2 periods a month so I came off it in Feb and had a period on 27th feb.
I'm on cycle day 24 today and had a huge temp drop and started spotting pink. It's now red so looks like AF is here.
At least I know my cycles are 24 days so that wud explain the early ovulation.
Gonna start the OPKs in 7 days. I've brought the easy@home OPKs so I'm hoping I get a obvious postive this cycle. I'm still going to temp as well.

I'm out ladies. Af is here on cycle day 24. Will be cracking open the OPKs in 7 days and will keep this post going. So if anyone wants to add there own tests please feel free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->