Vvvvvvvv faint line? Can I borrow your eyes please?

Thank you all :happydance: I did another test this evening and one this morning, both positive, but I also did a clearblue digital which said not pregnant? Think it's just too early for that? It was a bit unnerving. I just like testing I think! Makes it seem more real if it's still there with another test
It's just a blooming miracle this happened

Awww congratulations! What a lovely ending to the thread.

Yes could still be quite early for the cleatblue they aren’t as sensitive.

Also from the midlands here xx

Yay congrats!!!

Agree with pp, the digital ones aren't near as sensitive so won't show until much later than a frer.

Digis aren't as sensitive. Like a dumbass I dipped on at 9dpo after a faint but clear bfp on frer. It was negative, but I did digi 2 days later and got a bfp on digi.

Hello, just wanted to thank you all for replying. I did a few more FR's over the weekend and they still said the same result, but a bit lighter and I think that was due to drinking loads of water. I'm going to get advice tomorrow from my consultant (previous cancer last year) about if I need any extra medical attention and if it's actually legit :) Still not believing. I got some folic acid to take anyway.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks

Hi all :) Just wanted to update. I'm still waiting on results from a blood test I had on Thursday morning to confirm. I'm scared to ring to get the results :( I don't want them to say there was no trace of HCG. You don't tend to get positive urine tests without it, do you? I'm just scared that it was all in my head.
Also, my lower back has been aching like mad the last couple of days. Kind of like the ache you get after working your muscles really hard doing squats. It's like in my lower back and in my right bum cheek lol and outer thigh. Ugh, waiting around is hard!

Sorry, I know this is a forum area for preg tests but any ideas on how to soothe that ache? Thanks!

Pooh good luck. Put yourself out of your misery and ring for your results. I’ve got everything crossed but the last tests look very promising.

Your ache sounds a bit like sciatica. Google exercises for sciatica in early pregnancy just to be safe. It’s mainly stretches but should help.

Hopefully congratulations are in order 😁😁 xx

Hi all.

Sad result today - blood test results came back very low. 4. I have just had another pg test done today at the epu as it's 4 days from my other one, which will check for progesterone as well. I'll get those tomorrow.

Rather confused and sad. I did another test this morning that came out positive too, just quite light.

Maybe it's not meant to be.

Attachments

• IMG_2860.jpg
    IMG_2860.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 43
Iam so sorry hun :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member