Wahm?

L

Lisa1302

Can some one tell me what a WAHM is? Only thing I can think of is work at home mum (from sahm)

Is that it?

So when I see what nappy makers are WAHM (I saw some last night whose websites were made by wahm or something and see people taking about it here) - they are mums doing nappies at home..is that why they don't have many in stock nappies?

thanks!

That is what I've gathered it is. On forums I see a lot of WAHM selling carriers they've made themselves. I think it is a woman working at home, rather than a company.

What do you make? My wife won't be returning to work but wants to keep busy when the baby is older.

I don't make stuff (not very good at needlework etc lol) - do you have to make stuff to be a WAHM?

Yea hun you normally make nappies and carriers ect. Ive just started making my own nappies but dont class myself as one as i dont plan on selling them and its a hobby!!

What do you make? My wife won't be returning to work but wants to keep busy when the baby is older.
I work in IT, converged networks, same job I did before I had Izzy.
Hopefully she will find something she enjoys!

I would say you're a WAHM then :D I will be too once I'm all set up :happydance:

being a wahm means your working from home, in whatever way that is...be it a childminder, dressmaker, accountant, web design, whatever. I wish i could find something, the logistics of me going out to work and having the kids taken care of just seems overwhelming/impossible!

I'm making silver fingerprint jewellery, just on the final stages of getting my website together before I launch! :dance: I'm basically already a WAHM because of the amount of work its taken just to get this far but I feel like a fraud calling myself that until someone actually buys something! :blush:

hehe!
I love finger print things! I never got around to doing Izzys when she was born, still have the kit not sure how to do it now though she wont stay asleep if I try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->