Wait for council or go private?

Just judged by shallow minded people mainly on fb, and i know it shouldn't matter but i'm the kind've person that lets the smallest things get to me xx

hun,you need to do whats best for you and your family,sod everyone else...you might be able to get a nice 2 bedroom place in one of those area's because others think the same.xx

I was going to say don't let anybody judge you just because of the area you live in.

I've been there, done that and got the t-shirt, I was brought up on a typically bad estate and I'm not just saying that I mean it was littered with druggies and alcoholics.
As I got older and we did move houses after 12 years of being there, people couldnt believe I lived there but if you keep yourself to yourself no one bothers you and you've just got to bat away all the comments and frowns. I was brought up in a very loving household and thats all that matters and that all that should matter for you and LO.

I know what you're saying hun, that is one of my biggest weaknesses.... that i let what others think get to me. You're right in what you're saying and i should do what i want because i know me and what kind've person i am but i can't help but feel like i'd be thought of in a certain way. I'm surprised when i see some comments on fb n think what if one of your "friends" lives in the place that you're calling? but i know not everyone is as sensitive as me and maybe they just laugh it off? But i suppose if i don't get a backbone now i'm a mummy then i never will. Can you tell that i worry about everything :haha:

you can get help with the dep and months rent from the council...we are having to leave our rented house next month due to landlord wanting to sell and the lady from homelessness prevention scheme through the council said they will pay that for us and we pay them back without interest each month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->