Waited all year for this moment :)

Congratulations hun, Ive been popping over to the TTC forum for the last few days to see if you got your :bfp: this month after I got mine last month in your September forum.

Good luck, with the next 9 months, Im totally made up for you:happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Often read you, so glad to see you got your BFP! Have a great 9 months

Congrats! You really deserve it, especially after running such a successful thread for us! x

Thank you all so much girls, when i took my temp this morning at 13dpo, normally this would be when it crashed back down to the coverline, i was so glad to see it still high, although i looked very carefully at my thermometer, i was scared it would be low, just looked with one eye squinted first :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How cool. me and oh saw you got a bfp on megg33's forum and we were both excited for you as it's been a long road. we wish you the best. and pray your pregnancy is a sticky one. Big congrats. ha ha. and yea oh likes to watch me on bnb.

Congrats!!! Those lines are great!!!!!!! :):)

Couldn't be happier for you hun. Really pleased. Here's to a happy and healthy 9m!!!

Congratulations SarahMelissa!!! Beautiful lines :) x x x

It's because you drew a line on the negative test from last month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

YAY!

Congratulations. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. They ere very stong lines!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->