Waiting and waiting and waiting

Flip flop

Reaction score
So I've been waiting almost 3 years for my husband to come round to having a second child. It's been a testing time that's for sure. I did manage to get him to agree that we will have another before I turn 35 as I know that's when it can get difficult.

So now I'm 34 I was hoping to be able to start getting excited but now DH is getting made redundant I don't want to add pressure on him by bringing it up again.

What should I do? Bring it up anyway or wait until he has a new job sorted.

I'd bring it up but in such a way that he factors it into the job hunting, more a running plan if that makes sense. I hope you're not waiting long x

I think bring it up. I don't mean this to sound selfish, but if you don't the pressure is on YOU instead as you'll be hearing the clock ticking really loudly...And there's no time limit on him finding a job, but as you know you might start to find a bit of one on your fertility.

I did actually send a text saying all of our sons wardrobe is full of baby stuff and there's no room for his own stuff anymore. Then I said I've been thinking a lot about babies lately and could we start thinking about babies again once he has the job situation sorted and he said perhaps.

I'm not sure if he could handle the stress of thinking about babies at the same time as looking for a job. I might bring it up in actual conversation though as I shouldn't be afraid.

Is it wrong to have such conversations by text?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->