Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Men aren't great at support, that's why we have this site :haha:

103 sounds more than fine for 13 dpo to me and it has gone up so that's a good sign too.

They are going to see me tomorrow morning. Take more bloods I think xx

Men dont really understand it all at all they have the mentality that everything woll be fine and want you to feel the same. Were all here understanding your worry! But they numbers sound good and the fact they have risen is a good sign too! Hurry up doc and save this woman the worry!!!

Bites look terrible! Got other half to look at the huge one on the bacl of my leg yesterday and he said it looks like its got a head on it haha!

I have had little bits of cramping here and there today. However my partner has had the sickness bug a couple of days ago and as im a nurse and am around ot all the time I havent caught it but might just be a wee bug hanging around. No tenderness in the breasts. Dont particularly feel any more tired or emotional. Smells the same ! No sickness. Took a test this morning (because I have like 500 in my drawer and was neg but I know its too early for that.

Everything's fine! Wish they could have put me out of my misery sooner!! So my numbers came in at 1,371 for Tuesday, so I was 21 dpo then, based on that the amounts are looking really good. I'm so shocked but also very wary, I know all too well things can be taken away from us with no warning, so happy but still cautious for now. Hubby was still fairly non-responsive, just said he knew it was all ok.

Got everything crossed, we've had a tough 12 months, it's been terrible and the last pregnancy we thought was our new start, losing it was hard, I still get upset thinking about it. But I'm praying this little bean wants to stick around, we need it too more than words could say xxx

Soooo glad to hear everything is good! Did the doctor gove you a reason for loosing the other ones honey? Are you taking baby asprin? Xxxx

Soooo glad to hear everything is good! Did the doctor gove you a reason for loosing the other ones honey? Are you taking baby asprin? Xxxx

No reason given, they don't do tests or anything until you've had 3 losses (silly I know!) so I got my appointment for the checks for October! So 6 months after losing the last one. We obviously didn't wait, so I'm hoping I won't need that appointment this time. Doctor's told me to keep it for now, just in case.

Yes started taking Baby Aspirin yesterday, hope it's not too late to start ?!

I've been given an early scan on 14/08/2013, that's the latest I could delay it to, as I insisted I didn't want a scan until I knew it was all ok. They need to do one though to check how far along I am.

xxxx

That is silly. Dnt hink it is too late to start. Your still really early how many weeks should you be on scan? Xxx

That is silly. Dnt hink it is too late to start. Your still really early how many weeks should you be on scan? Xxx

8 weeks and a few days, the bubba only made it to just over 7 weeks last time and that's the longest I've had any pregnancy for, so hoping we see something more positive on that 8 week scan. I would rather have not had it to be honest, less stress but I can understand why they need to do it too.

I'm just over 5 weeks at the moment xxx

Blue - cleggs sound really unpleasant, I hope your bites heal soon! Your chart is looking good, nice temp rise today :)

Nat - I'm glad to hear you're not suffering too much. If there is more to come I hope it comes quickly and painlessly.

Aleeah - so glad to hear your numbers rose and are right where they should be!!! That's wonderful news. As for symptoms, I've got nothing except feeling like my asthma is acting up/short of breath. I was told I could take baby asprin while we were ttc, or if I didn't want to take it continuously, then I could just take it after my bfp - so I wouldn't think that starting at 21 dpo would be too late.

Crys and Nina - how are you ladies doing?

Thanks all for the chart comments :)

Guess what.... I was stupid and did an FRER this morning because hubby said last night he thought I might be pregnant again (he noticed I was a little more winded than normal when we went out for a walk last night). Anyway, look what I got!!!

You ladies are the first to know... hubby is still asleep because he was working really late last night. I may even wait a few more days to tell him... until the test gets darker, we'll see. All I know is that I'm going to have a hard time working today, lol

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10
Yay! Congrats! That's a might nice line you've got going there!!! <3

I got a nice glob of thick EWCM today. But my temps are still crazy and OPK still pretty negative.
My tummy has been bubbly all day and symptoms still the same.
This morning I took a HPT, + came up real soon but faded away so it's probably just a faulty.
I should be on 11dpo or CD9, I will be DTD like I'm O though and hoping for the best! Haven't taken maca again, I have never felt this awful before!

I got a nice glob of thick EWCM today. But my temps are still crazy and OPK still pretty negative.
This morning I took a HPT, + came up real soon but faded away so it's probably just a faulty.
I should be on 11dpo or CD9, I will be DTD like I'm O though and hoping for the best! Haven't taken maca again, I have never felt this awful before!

Yay for EWCM - definitely dtd to get all your bases covered :) I had a LOT more ovulation pain/symptoms after the m/c... perhaps you're ovulating and that's why you've been feeling so awful?

Oh my goodness, Lindsay! You have the best symptom ever! Congratulations!! :happydance: Sounds like your hubby knows you pretty well.

Aleeah - 103 was great for 13 dpo and a 2-day doubling time - Perfect! :wohoo: I've learned with my DH that he tries to remain nonchalant because he feels stressed and worried when I'm pregnant. He just seems stand-off-ish when he does that. Especially after your loss, that may be the case with your hubby??

Nat - I started with brown spotting on a Monday morning. I had no cramps till Wednesday morning, then didn't have real bleeding until that evening. I think sometimes it takes it a little while to get everything moving. I hope you get some answers at your appointment tomorrow. :hugs:

Blue - I hope you get some relief from those bites soon and that you have crampiness for a much better reason than a stomach bug. :flower:

Nina - I hope the EWCM means you will ovulate soon and your cycle will be back on track and less confusing. :hugs:

AFM - Yep! Getting ready for lots of BD! I think DH is up for it. He's been rather frisky lately. :haha:

Blue - cleggs sound really unpleasant, I hope your bites heal soon! Your chart is looking good, nice temp rise today :)

Nat - I'm glad to hear you're not suffering too much. If there is more to come I hope it comes quickly and painlessly.

Aleeah - so glad to hear your numbers rose and are right where they should be!!! That's wonderful news. As for symptoms, I've got nothing except feeling like my asthma is acting up/short of breath. I was told I could take baby asprin while we were ttc, or if I didn't want to take it continuously, then I could just take it after my bfp - so I wouldn't think that starting at 21 dpo would be too late.

Crys and Nina - how are you ladies doing?

Thanks all for the chart comments :)

Guess what.... I was stupid and did an FRER this morning because hubby said last night he thought I might be pregnant again (he noticed I was a little more winded than normal when we went out for a walk last night). Anyway, look what I got!!!

You ladies are the first to know... hubby is still asleep because he was working really late last night. I may even wait a few more days to tell him... until the test gets darker, we'll see. All I know is that I'm going to have a hard time working today, lol

OH MY GOD!!

I'm so emotional today, have felt a little teary but that brought on full blown waterworks! (Hubby would normally describe me as heartless, as it takes a lot to make me cry!). So pleased for you Lindsay, if you were here I'd hug you!!

Can't wait to watch your tests progressing darker and darker. Have you thought about how to tell hubby???

xxx

OH MY a huuuuge congratulations!! I knew your chart looked good! Your hubby is good at reading you! Hehe! Can't wait too see how things progress! Still soo happy for you too Leah! Do you have any symptoms?

Nina -hope o is near! Have fun with it !

Any changes Nat ?

Cramps are definitely in my womb area! Not buggy feeling anymore.

Xxx

Hey remember how late I ovulated after m/c, so this could be it for sure. Just keep up the baby dancing and try not to stress, relax, everyday that goes by is another day closer to you getting your Rainbow BFP xx

Oh my goodness, Lindsay! You have the best symptom ever! Congratulations!! :happydance: Sounds like your hubby knows you pretty well.

Aleeah - 103 was great for 13 dpo and a 2-day doubling time - Perfect! :wohoo: I've learned with my DH that he tries to remain nonchalant because he feels stressed and worried when I'm pregnant. He just seems stand-off-ish when he does that. Especially after your loss, that may be the case with your hubby??

Nat - I started with brown spotting on a Monday morning. I had no cramps till Wednesday morning, then didn't have real bleeding until that evening. I think sometimes it takes it a little while to get everything moving. I hope you get some answers at your appointment tomorrow. :hugs:

Blue - I hope you get some relief from those bites soon and that you have crampiness for a much better reason than a stomach bug. :flower:

Nina - I hope the EWCM means you will ovulate soon and your cycle will be back on track and less confusing. :hugs:

AFM - Yep! Getting ready for lots of BD! I think DH is up for it. He's been rather frisky lately. :haha:

Love the frisky comment! My hubby's the same, I think it's because our boobs get bigger around ovulation, attracts the male species in. Hubby says it's not attract, more entrap!!! xxx

Great results Al :happydance:

Linds - omg so pleased for you. I'd only just learnt about charts but I knew yours was good.

Don't worry about the bfn Blue, it's still early.

Cry - enjoy the :sex: :winkwink:

Nina, I feel for you hun. I thought what happened to me was confusing! :hugs:

AFM, I've been spotting/bleeding slight brown for 6 days now with no progression. Hope they can shed some light tomorrow and praying (it seems ironic I know) that my levels have come down sufficiently xx

Lol! There is something about our pheromones that attract them more at ovulation too. Mine is just in the mood in general. He's been back nearly 3 weeks now. His stress level was reduced about the time his mood went back to normal, so I'm pretty certain the stress had been his problem.

AFM, I've been spotting/bleeding slight brown for 6 days now with no progression. Hope they can shed some light tomorrow and praying (it seems ironic I know) that my levels have come down sufficiently xx
I hope so too and that they can shed some light on why it's taking so long to progress.

Oh, my thermometer arrived today :happydance: xx
Woohoo! I know you won't have previous charts to compare to, but I went back to temping while I was still spotting. It helped me see when I ovulated. It may give you some peace of mind to see when you ovulate so you can see your body going back to normal.

I hope so too and that they can shed some light on why it's taking so long to progress.

Oh, my thermometer arrived today :happydance: xx
Woohoo! I know you won't have previous charts to compare to, but I went back to temping while I was still spotting. It helped me see when I ovulated. It may give you some peace of mind to see when you ovulate so you can see your body going back to normal.

Appointment is first thing in the morning so hopefully will hear from them lunchtime instead of evening.

I know my cycles are 28 days (or they were) so I guess I ovulate day 14 but it will be interesting to see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->