Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

That would be amazing nina! I dont think I've ever seen a four door fridge... Haha. It's all go for you! Hehe what's stressing you out at work? Xxx

Fmu test this morning Neg. if this months out I was going to try soy next cycle.... Anyone else tried it ? Xxx

I agree with Nina, 9 dpo is still really early... you're not out yet. And the crampy feelings may be a good thing ;)

It's a French door refrigerator, freezer on bottom. I hate the bottom drawer freezer. I can't wait to organize it :)
My goal is to be the queen of clean. Because I'm a slob right now. My excuse is that our house right now is way too small. And it is. I used to be so tidy once!
I just hate work. Our whole dept is kind of a mess, everyone blames the other and no one really communicates. We have a woman evaluating our stores this week and I think I'm going to get yelled at next week. But, because everything is such a mess, it won't even be my fault but someone else will get the blame for something I did/n't do. It's complicated and just plain annoying.
I'm only staying because I want to start a family, and my morals won't allow me to start a new job and get pregnant the month after. I'm dumb and wait the six months, even if they're not allowed to fire me.

Don't think it's over yet!

I'm OK, less nausea but still some side pain. It gets worse in the evening.
OPK are getting slightly, more visible! I'm only on CD10 and O is usually around 13-14, so it's expected I guess. Plus, I O at around 36.6, and so far my temps have been the same for 2 days, so that's a good sign!
DTD last night, and the weekends coming up, so it'll be easier to do as well.

I'm so stressed out about work though. Maybe this is my bodys way of telling me to quit. I wish I could. We just signed a mortgage and are moving in 3 weeks, we get the keys in 2! I'm so excited, tonight we're buying a fridge. It's a grown up fridge, 4 doors and everything ;)
It would be awesome to test positive the week we get the keys. what a way to start anew.

Hopefully O is right around the corner!! Hope your side pain and nausea go away soon too.

Congrats on the new place, that's very exciting!! I hope you get a bfp along with your new keys :)

I've never seen a fridge with 4 doors either, lol.

Doesn't sound good with work nina! Haha. And I agree about not leaving may. As well get mat leave out of them before you change jobs haha! What is it you do? Xxx

What are you guys talking about? Don't you have fridges like that? Only 3 doors or side by side?
This is the exact fridge we're getting.
(who knew an electic appliance would make me so happy? I guess it's the little things in life!)

https://www.pompa.co.il/images/itempics/SJE7513a_small160.jpg

The earliest I got was at 9DPO, and then next time I was so disappointed I didn't get the bright second line at 9. It came at about 12 DPO. Those days in between were definitely not worth the stress.
I'm a graphic designer for a clothing company, but here I mostly do marketing and visual merchandising, throw in a bit of graphic work here and there. Definitely not the job I signed up for.
I keep thinking that I have at least 9 more months here. Eh.
Mat leave in November would have been amazing. We're opening at least 5 more stores from December until next May, and I'm already dreading it.

What are you guys talking about? Don't you have fridges like that? Only 3 doors or side by side?
This is the exact fridge we're getting.
(who knew an electic appliance would make me so happy? I guess it's the little things in life!)

https://www.pompa.co.il/images/itempics/SJE7513a_small160.jpg

Ahhh, now I understand, lol. I've seen ones with french doors on the top, and just one door on the bottom, but never french doors on the bottom... looks nice!! We've just renovated our kitchen and are going to buy a fridge in a month or so... it's totally okay to be excited about buying appliances, lol.

Sorry to hear about your work situation, that sounds really unpleasant. Hopefully you'll get your bfp and then have a nice long break :)

Hello Ladies,

Today I am tired beyond belief. I have a cat, she's less cat and more my little baby (we refer to her as our first born!! I know, I know I hate crazy cat people too but she's very special), unfortunately she was bred for her looks and not her brain (vets analysis) and it's true, she's an indoor cat because quite frankly she's scared of her own shadow. But she spends every second of her days with me when I'm home.

Last night at around 10 o'clock, we couldn't find her. She'd gone!! We searched high and low and I knew if she could come back to me, she would but she didn't. Me and hubby literally looked in every knook and craney for 4 HOURS until 2 pm, I wasn't going to sleep without her, so we may as well keep looking. I really thought she'd gone for good. We could hear her meow's but they seemed far away and we couldn't see her. And then, stood in the garden, I look up and see her in a neighbours window!!! Stupid cat must've wondered off scared (we had children over yesterday) and snuck into next doors house by mistake!!!! Poor little thing, got her back this morning, totally traumatized!! It was so funny seeing her in the window, she'd watched us for hours looking for her but couldn't get to us!!!!!! I can just about see the funny side, sort of. SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO TTTTTTTIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDD today though....:headspin:

What am I going to be like with a baby?!?!:haha:

Nat - That pic of your children is SO cute, they are lovely. And I'm impressed you've learnt about temping already, can't wait to see your chart taking shape.

Nina - I get excited over all sorts of crazy things, I cried my eyes out when my Dyson broke down, telephone sick to work!! Embarrassingly it was covered under guarantee, so got fixed for free the day after. We're women, we love our homes!! And yay for ovulating soon, always easier when it falls on a weekend, baby dancing seems to come more natural. Hope work gets easier for you.:hugs:

Bluestars - 9dpo is way too early, I got a negative last pregnancy on 9 dpo and didn't get a positive until 12dpo like the others have said, [-o<so hang in there.

Crysshae - How cute is your little one!! You must spend a lot of time laughing!

Lindsay - Symptom update?? Have you told OH yet?? :happydance: So excited for you!

xxxxxx

Blue - You're not out yet, and your temp is still climbing. :flower:

Nina - Congratulations on the new house and new fridge! It is definitely okay to be excited over an appliance. I get that way. I want a French door fridge, but I haven't looked at them lately. Didn't know they had come out with double doors for the freezer too. Glad I've waited. The drawer had been holding me back as I hate to dig for things. Fingers crossed your OPKs keep getting darker and O is truly around the corner for you. Have fun catching that egg!

Nat - Please let us know how your appointment goes.

Oh my goodness, Aleeah. How funny! I'm glad you found her and got her back safe and sound. Hope you can get some rest today.

Silly cat!!!
My Moms cat used to do funny things. Once it tried to jump onto the counter and missed...
I felt so bad for laughing! He was so funny.
Don't get me wrong, I love those silly kitties! DH said we could get one in our new home, but it's either that or a rabbit...

https://www.transitionnetwork.org/sites/www.transitionnetwork.org/files/uploaded/u4/funny-pictures-cat-does-not-think-plan-will-fail.jpg

Silly cat!!!
My Moms cat used to do funny things. Once it tried to jump onto the counter and missed...
I felt so bad for laughing! He was so funny.
Don't get me wrong, I love those silly kitties! DH said we could get one in our new home, but it's either that or a rabbit...

https://www.transitionnetwork.org/sites/www.transitionnetwork.org/files/uploaded/u4/funny-pictures-cat-does-not-think-plan-will-fail.jpg

Love the pic, funny!! She's so stupid, we had to cut the fur on her bum when she was younger as she kept getting poo stuck in it and then pulling all her own fur out to get it out... she's a nightmare but I wouldn't have her any other way. Hubby used to say to his friends: "we go crazy on Friday nights, shave the cats bum..!!":haha:

Get a cat, get a cat!!! I LOVE them!!!! We thought about getting a rabbit but then I saw her at a pet shop and fell in love. I'll be SO jealous if you get a kitten, they're so cute when they're tiny!

xxxxxxx

Lol. Great picture.

We have 3 cats and a rabbit...ummm....:blush: and a dog and a bird. Lol.

One of my cats is a bengal. He's gorgeous. The other is one I adopted from the humane society years ago. He's so old and losing his teeth and getting skinny now. :nope: The other is a feral I rescued when he got stuck in our garage door. He slowly decided he liked me after that.

I love to watch our rabbit. She runs around and binkies all the time. And when she washes her face and ears or stands on her hind legs for a head rub, it's just adorable.

Our dog is a miniature schauzer, but she is only 4 pounds. She broke her leg a few years ago and is so small it couldn't heal, so she only has 3 legs now.

And our bird is a blue Quaker parrot. She gives kisses, plays peek-a-boo, and calls the dog and cats. "Emmi come here 'click click click'" for the dog and "Kitty kitty kitty" for the cats. Lol. She does this mostly when she thinks we have all left the house, so I think she tries to torment the other animals when we're gone. :haha:

crysshae, you've got a lot of pets!
Old cats are so sweet, it's like they're tired of being silly and now just like to give love. Or sit on a warm lap ;)
I think that is the reason DH wants a bunny, because they're so damn cute! We're moving into an apartment, so we can't really get a dog, too small. I'd be worried the cat and rabbit wouldn't be "friends". How does it work for you? We want to let him run around free, and not stuck in a cage.

My old cat gets along with everybody. We even have pictures of the bird sitting on his back. The once feral cat is very mellow, although he hunts, but he stays outside mostly since that's what he is used to. The bengal was very interested in the beginning, but since we adopted him, he has become "our cat" as everyone says - lazy and peaceloving. Lol.

The rabbit has a cage and a litterbox. I built her a large cage with a ramp to a 2nd story. They are very clean and will train themselves to use a litterbox when they are small if they have a cage that they can call their own because they want to keep it clean. They chew on so many things - baseboards, carpet, etc. and wires that could electrocute them, so I don't let her run free all the time, especially when I'm working and can't watch her. But in the evening, we let her out, and she can come and go as she pleases.

Same with the bird. She poops every 10 minutes, as all birds do, and complains about the clothes with diapers I got her, so she has to stay in her cage until evening too.

Al, you make me cry when you say nice things about my children :dohh: get a grip Nat lol!

I bet the little thing was having a right laugh watching you search! At least you got her back safe.

So I had bloods at 8 am, they told me to call at 2 pm. I just called and they said they'd had them back but they'd not been reviewed by a Doctor yet and they'd call me back with a "plan". Is it me or does that sound ominous? Xx

I wouldn't worry about it much Nat. They like to sound mysterious. And especially if the doctor hasn't gone over them yet.
How are you feeling?

What Nina said. They never want to say anything until the doctor has looked over everything, so that's probably just their way of saying "hang on, we'll get back with you".

How are you feeling today? Any changes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->