Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Brant just came in the room like this and said "Hi Mom!" Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
Lol! Kids are strange sometimes.

Mine had a defo "ahhhhhhh" moment earlier:

https://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r798/Nat_Flanagan/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwNzI0LTAwNjQxLmpwZw_zps782da74a.jpg

I wouldn't have it any other way. I laugh on a regular basis.

Awww! So sweet. I love it when they do those adorable things and that we all have cameras in our phones readily available to catch those moments now.

I'm always laughing at mine.

Being a Mum is probably the hardest job in the world but the funniest :haha:

Haha sweet photos!! Can't wait to have days like that! Xxx

Thanks for the congrats :) I hope this one sticks around, I'm alternating between excited and terrified.

What cute pics!! I'm with Blue, I cant wait to have days like that too :)

I'm excited for you linds haha! You feeling any signs of being pregnant? Xxx

I'm excited for you linds haha! You feeling any signs of being pregnant? Xxx

Not too much yet, just very mild achy/crampy sensation, winded easily, and hungry.... and the fact that i can't concentrate on work, lol

I'm rather confused with my cycle this month ... Ff says I'm not due AF until the 31st but I'm usually 28-29 days ... So It should be Sunday. I usually know these things. But because of temping this month I've totally lost all track ! Aaaarghh

](*,) haha

Xxx

It is the first month you've temped?

Cos I think it guesses until it sees a pattern?

If I've understood it correctly anyway lol :haha: xx

I'm rather confused with my cycle this month ... Ff says I'm not due AF until the 31st but I'm usually 28-29 days ... So It should be Sunday. I usually know these things. But because of temping this month I've totally lost all track ! Aaaarghh

](*,) haha

Xxx

I think FF just guesses when you don't have any previous cycles to compare to... Hopefully AF won't show (fingers crossed!), but if she does, you will know the length of your luteal phase and it will make it easier to predict af in the future.

What they said. FF does guess at first. Then the predictions will begin to match your previous charts.

Blue and Lindsay - You both will have those days. I know it!

Well AF due 3-4 days then... thought i had a little more time this month :( Boo! haha... could explain the crampy feelings xxx

Fmu test this morning Neg. if this months out I was going to try soy next cycle.... Anyone else tried it ? Xxx

I know but AF due Sunday or even sat depending if i have a 28 day cycle or 29. Not feeling hopeful this cycle.

How are u Nina?

Xxx

Don't think it's over yet!

I'm OK, less nausea but still some side pain. It gets worse in the evening.
OPK are getting slightly, more visible! I'm only on CD10 and O is usually around 13-14, so it's expected I guess. Plus, I O at around 36.6, and so far my temps have been the same for 2 days, so that's a good sign!
DTD last night, and the weekends coming up, so it'll be easier to do as well.

I'm so stressed out about work though. Maybe this is my bodys way of telling me to quit. I wish I could. We just signed a mortgage and are moving in 3 weeks, we get the keys in 2! I'm so excited, tonight we're buying a fridge. It's a grown up fridge, 4 doors and everything ;)
It would be awesome to test positive the week we get the keys. what a way to start anew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->