Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

My grandmother always kept a stick with her to keep the cows off her. And if they crowded her, she would get right back on her tractor and come in. If they couldn't stay back from her, they had to wait for hay till the next time.

Haha i just stick my man in front of me if they come too close! haha. He asks me to help him gather them which i do until they start walking towards me i run away... my man keeps telling me "stand your ground and teach them whos boss"...... erm..... no thank you i'll run thanks haha !! specially when young bully boy is out! xxx

Nina - All your symptoms sound really promising. I don't know why you feel out! Your chart is downright impressive. I think it might be your month!

Linny - No testing yet, nope!

Lindsay - That's funny you've been going for sweeter things when you normally like salty. I normally have SUCH a sweet tooth and when I was preg last time, I couldn't stand sweet things and I only wanted salty/acidic foods! Today I craved dill pickle chips again so I made dh buy me some so I could eat at lunch! Buahah. I do hope it's a good sign as well.

Sounds like a good idea to call your dr to set your mind at ease. Let us know what (s)he says!

Blue - That definitely sounds like a good BD time. Sounds like you're gearing up for O with that increased BD-drive. ;) :winkwink:

Crys - How are you doing?

Since you all asked - I have not tested yet and I am waiting until I am 12DPO to test. That means Saturday is testing day! I can't wait! I want it really, really bad!

I had a nightmare last night and woke dh up with my screaming! I rarely have nightmares so I am hoping the 'vivid dream' is a good sign! We'll see... :blush:

Your charts lookung good for it lit! Roll on sunday! Xxx

I think I missed something... Blue, you live on a farm?!

I have never had this kind of rise in temps, so hoping this is it. DH asked me last night if I can tell by now and I told him yes, but I tested negative, and will probably wait until at least Saturday- 13dpo.

Yep live on a farm. OH is a farmer and works in a garage.

Temp rise looks great nina! Steadily rising! I have my fingers crossed for you! Xxx

Cryss & Bluestars - heh. Cows can be a nightmare...I used to live just past a dairy farm, and one night after a particularly boozy night i stumbled across one in the path. It wouldn't move so i put my phone light on and started waving it about screaming. it didn't work. I had to phone my bf at the time and get him to come down and sort it out. poor cow

LL - just 2 more sleeps then! :)

Nina - So, because i'm a newbs - temp should drop approaching af? Well that is a good sign! Roll on saturday!

AF just arrived properly today, and it's raining buckets outside...now i just need some johnny cash to complete the misery scene..heh. Not really, glad to start a fresh new cycle :)

Oh, Love Johnny Cash!
I've got hands, and I've got hands, let's get together and use those hands...
But I liked June Carter better in the movie ;) She sure was beautiful though, both were!

AF is a good sign, bittersweet, but it means things are starting over.

My parents used to milk cows, hehe. My Dad STUNK. I'm both terrified of them and feel incredibly sorry for them. The cows, not my parents ;)

Temps drop before AF, but mine usually drop the day of or the day before. I am crossing my fingers. Plus, my boobs have started to show signs of life. They actually hurt today. Maybe it's my new amazing push up bra that's suffocating them, or maybe it's a peanut just trying to say hi?

LL- Saturday is just 2 days away!!! This is so exciting and neat we're really buddies!

Haha we don't milk ours ! And my OH does stink sometimes but he showers a lot haha!

Nina woohoo for sore boobies haha!

Linny AF is never fun or a nice thing in the way you always feel soo crappy. But like nina said its a new beginning! I was an emotional wreck flat couple of periods because it reminded me of the beginning of my labour! But these girls remind me we are always one AF closer to your take home baby! Xxx

Blue- that sounds like such a nice life on the farm! I am definitely a city girl, but DH grew up on a farm and absolutely loved it...although it was very hard work!

Nina- your temps truly are amazing this month. It MUST be your BFP month. I can't see any reason for your temps to be so high when they aren't otherwise unless you're sick!
It really is amazing we're true cycle buddies and so exciting we're both testing on Saturday. Of course, I'll only be 12dpo so hopefully it would show up still for me! My temps are not as impressive but it is still a steady chart and I may have checked and the avg temps for the TWW so far are the same as my BFP month. Not that I'm obsessing or anything. :p I'm actually in terrible PMS and feel like screaming every time someone look at me... So likely AF is on her way. :(
Last month my temps dropped the day before AF but no idea if that's normal since I've never temped on that day on a BFN month before.
Linny- sorry about AF but I hope you can embrace the fresh start! Good luck this month!

Nina - Love me some johnny cash too. I discovered it bc my old neighbour played it loud, every sunday morning without fail. So, according to your chart your temps are continuing to rise! That's great then!

Bluestars - too true! I do feel more my normal self now. *something's* happening, a cycle's beginning. So, it's good

Glad your feeling ok Linny! :hug:

I can't wait for your two testing day!

Farm life is generally good haha. Bad at lambing and calving for pregnant ladies though. There's something that can cause miscarry or illness so you have to keep real clear and be really strict on not touching anything that has been in contact with sheep lambs calves and cows... Sad really I love the lambs!! Xxj

Ooh that's so interesting and I didn't know that! Knowing me, I would just be happy it would be an excuse to do less work. :haha: lambs are so cute though So I am sure it would be hard to be away from them!

Well, I either have baby brain or it is just "PMS brain" from the progesterone. I have been saying all the wrong words for the last few days and unable to ever figure out the words I mean. And just now I had a major ditzy moment at work and printed out the totally wrong month's reports and was attaching them to my paperwork and just kept thinking, "oh, that's weird that it has August on it. Must be a weird fluke. Hmm... Weird! Both those people don't even work here anymore. These reports must be really behind... Oh well!" It took me several minutes to finally figure out what I did! :haha:

So, guys, I have a question.
This cramping started this afternoon. Up until then I had AF cramps on and off.
From noon, my left side has been absolutely aching.
If you take the pelvic bone, and move it inwards and slightly down, that's where it hurts. It comes and goes, but comes more than goes. It sometimes burns up all of a sudden. I've been with my hands on my side pretty much the whole evening.
I think it's a bit similar to what I had my first pregnancy, but then it was on my right side. And if this is the same, and I ovulated on my right side, why would it be hurting on my left?
I did POAS, but disregarding it because whatever it was showed up later than 15 minutes.
Any ideas? It hurts :(

I don't know what that could be, Nina, but I don't think it would matter what side you ovulated on. I got weird pains on different sides when I was pregnant. Everything gets affected by the uterus growing! It sucks you are in pain, but I think it may be a good sign! I think I may have felt that pain before but only very briefly...not so much like you are describing! I really think you are pregnant this month! And if a line showed up after 15 minutes, that may just mean you'll get your true BFP tomorrow! Omg! So excited for you! And sorry I can't help much on your strange pain front!

Well...I was bad. :wacko: I woke up from a nap and was really bored and curious and couldn't stop myself from POAS (I tell you - having those ICs is dangerous!). BFN. :growlmad: I know I am only 10 DPO and this was the most diluted urine sample I could possibly use, but I still feel like I'm definitely out now. :( :cry: I want it so bad.

Blue, the cow stories made me laugh :haha: I'm not sure what I'd do if a bunch of cows were walking towards me... I'd probably run too, lol. My hubby also has a farming background, our long term plan is to move out of the city on to some land and he will do some farming.

LL, don't consider yourself out! BFN at 10 dpo with afternoon urine is kinda to be expected. Your symptoms all sound good, and it's still very early days. Try again in a day or 2 first thing in the morning. Yes, interesting how cravings can be so different... I'm actually finding I'm kinda put off by things that are salty, they taste TOO salty to me. The most annoying part has been the food aversions. I usually really enjoy food but these days nothing really appeals, even though I'm hungry. The worst part of the day is when hubby asks what I want for dinner, lol, I hate that question! I ended up not calling the doctor because the pains went away again and it's back to just a dull achy feeling when I change positions or walk around a lot... which from what I've read, is growing pains.

Nina, I'm hoping you're not counting yourself out yet either, your chart looks amazing! I think nice level temps like that (especially if it's not your norm) are a really good sign. I'm looking forward to hearing more testing news on the weekend :) I'm not sure about the strange pains either.... if you thought you ovulated from the left I'd think corpus luteum cyst, but since you didn't :shrug: Hopefully it's a good sign.

Linny, yay for a fresh cycle and a fresh start :) I found that I felt much better (emotionally) after the first AF.

Nina - oh my first bfp did that - didn't show up properly till after 15 mins - I did it with gallon-of-tea afternoon urine....The second showed up right away. Where you're saying seems to be below where i've generally thought the ovaries were..is that right? I had all kinds of shooting pains, but mostly only ever as strong as AF....would you say it's less than or as bad as them? I'm just wondering if it's unusual levels of pain for you? Could just give your doc a quick call if it's not gone, and put a warm compress on there till then?

Blue - Lambs are lovely, my favourite sight of springtime.

LL - hehe, it's late in the week, you can't be expected to know what month it is! :) Also, 10dpo doesn't mean you're out! x

The pain was gone this morning. DH wanted to take me to the ER last night because I said the pain was 6-7. He's a hypochondriac!
I didn't POAS again this morning. It's not like there was a definite line there, just something, and because it came up after the time, who knows. Temps took a slight dip, but my temps are always wonky so I guess it's up to tomorrows temps.

LL, you're not out! I know it's so easy to say because it's true, but hard to actually get when it's you. I know a BFN always makes me feel like I'm out, even when I test at 6dpo :/ You're not out until AF shows, until then anything could happen.

Linny, I'm usually pretty good with pain, but I wonder if in the past year I've gone wussy ;) Like I said, I would have put it around 8 for pain, but lied to DH because he would have dragged me to the ER if I had told him the truth.
I also think there's some pain I can take better when it's in a certain spot. Does that make sense?
With my second BFP, the positive always came up after 20 or so minutes. I hate the damn IC.

Blue, I did not know that about lambs and calves! They're so darn cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->