Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Someone posted this on FB and I wanted to share. Watch out, it's really sad. I'm only half way through it, I need to take breaks.

A saying goodbye fil/every baby matters

Nina I got some real bad pains when I was pregnant and they where on and off. I ended going to Hospital and they told me that it was just my womb changing shape and growing and preparing for baby. Warm Baths helped me. Your not out still have my fingers crossed and hopes up for you!

LL- and you! Your not out 10dpo is early. But I know how your feeling it's soo frustrating waiting ! 2 more days and test again with first morning urine!

Linds -when's your scan ?

Aleeah- have you had appt yet or is it soon? Hope you are well!

Crys- how are you doing ? Any more spontaneous trips?

Linny- lambs are my fav part of spring also!

How's everyone else? Xxx

Nina - that's such a great video! Very sad, but really well done. RE: the pain, if it's gone then - that's a good sign. Anything bad i doubt would just let up? I do know what you mean about a certain spot, the areas around my ovaries i'm really sensitive about. The left side always feels a bit more sensitive for some reason. Good luck for the rest of the day without pain. And poas tomorrow! x

Man nina that video had me in a bubbling mess! But it's such a nice video!

:hugs:

Lindsay- that's neat you want to move to a farm someday. Dh's dream is to move to an acreage someday, and it would be nice, but I know truthfully we will never be able to afford it and I also prefer the convenience of the city. If it were 10 years down the road and I were a SAHM and it were less than 20 min from the city I think it would be nice.

I'm glad your weird pains have subsided to a dull ache. That sucks about your food aversions! I am surprised those haven't gone away yet! I do hope you regain your love for food soon. I agree food is just such a wonderful pleasure in life. I know what you mean on things tasting "too salty" because when I didn't have my sweet tooth during pregnancy, work bought me my Favourite cupcakes from my favourite bakery and I almost gagged the entire time I was eating it because it felt so sickeningly sweet to me!

Nina- wow, and 8 on the pain scale is pretty major! But you may be right that your scale is a bit different from others'. Regardless, if it feels that severe to you then it is a big deal. I would ask your dr next time you see him, since that is a lot of pain for seemingly no reason! I am glad it went away though.

AFM-
Thanks everyone for the encouragement about the BFN but I'm not too hopeful. :( My temps went pretty high this AM and I got so excited that I tested with FMU. It was a stark white BFN again. :( I think most people at least get a squinter by 11 DPO. I want to still be hopeful, but I should probably face the facts. At least with my temps good this month it probably means I have lots of healthy progesterone for next month.

Nina- are you sure you're not testing today? ;)
I am at work so I'll check the video out later!

Sorry for neg lit. That's rubbish. I always feel the same when I see the stark one line! Chart really does look good though!

I heard from Nat today. She has decided to stop trying. She wants to start working again. She was asking for all of you ladies.

Xxx

Thanks, blue. Oh wow! Sad that she wants to stop trying. Was she a SAHM before? But we all know what happens when people stop trying... ;)
Thanks for the update and be sure to say hi from us!!! Hope she is doing well.

LL, I used to think that, but I'm hearing more and more stories of women who have only gotten a positive on 14dpo!
I also searched the FF chart galleries, with first -HPT on 12dpo and there are TONS!
Your temps looks good!

Blue, say hi to Nat! I hope she's doing well.

Said hey from all you girls. I think she is a sahm just now. Xxx

Nina, glad to hear the pain is gone this morning, I hope it stays that way!

Blue, I don't have another one until the anatomy scan at 20 weeks. Seems like a long time but I guess I'm just lucky she booked me in for the early dating scan! The OB will try and find the heartbeat (she said with the doppler) at my next appointment on the 17th. So unless she decides to give me an impromptu ultrasound at her office again, I've got another 6 - 7 weeks to wait. Probably not long now until you ovulate right? Doing lots of BD? Hopefully there's a mammoth egg in your future :)

Oh, and say hi to Nat for me too :) Hope she's doing well and happy with her decision.

LL, nah, don't give up yet! With my first bfp, I had bfn with fmu at 10 dpo and then figured I was out and didn't test again until 13 dpo because I had some weird cramps and was going out with friends that evening and I knew there would be alcohol involved. In any case, it was bfp, but fairly faint, so I don't think it would have showed up at 11 dpo. It was with an IC too. The food aversions are certainly better than they were, and some days are much better than others, but I'm still really off a few things... especially meat. I can do a couple bites and then :nope:

Crys, Linny and Gloria how are you ladies doing today?

Aleeah, we miss you! Hope things are going well :)

Nina, that video is really nice but so sad :cry:

Yeah think next week I'll o bd 10 today... Hopefully I o around 14 and not 17! Xxx

Lindsay, 20 weeks! That's just around the corner, you'll be halfway there by no time!

The pain was gone this morning, but by mid afternoon started up again on my right side, a much easier pain, around 6 for real this time. I'm trying not to over think.
I might take a warm bath tonight, but seriously I try to avoid baths during the TWW. I know I'm probably just over reacting, but I can't stop thinking that maybe it was the baths that caused the MC in some way.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Lindsay- so exciting you'll get to hear the hb with the Doppler on the 17th!

That is good to know about when you got your BFP. I never tested early with mine so I have no idea what to expect!

Blue- I do hope you don't take too long to ov! I know how tiring BDing can be. So excited for you this month!

Nina- weird that the pain has returned but on the other side. I really hope it's BFP-related pain! Understandable that you try to avoid baths now, but just try to use a very comfortable temperature and I'm sure it will be fine. Alternatively, could you use a hot pack on the area? The heat would feel good and it wouldn't raise your internal temp up too much in just the one spot.

Aww nina! I'd go see doc just I case if it ps not usual!! I was the same with baths mine were just warm never hot haha!

Lit I think your more excited than me! Haha ... BDing all this time! Haha!

Xxx

It's OH birthday on Wednesday... Extra BDing effort has to be made! :sleep: haha! Xxx

Hey ladies hope you're all doing well. I was out last night dancing, bit of r and r! Feel better.

LL - Ah right yeah, high temps are caused by progesterone. So does that carry over into following cycles? Sorry for beginner questions, just interested to know as much as poss!

Nina- Hope the pain reduces again, or else - if bfp, go see the doc? I felt the same way - re hot bath. MC happened next morning after a bath i had to get out of due to high temp. Woke up in the morning with the most incredibly amount of sweat and heat over chest area (sorry tmi!). And here's more tmi, I also O'd the night before and felt painful convulsions running through my uterus for about 10 minutes. I won't be bathing, or O'ing next time.

Linny - I don't think it exactly "carries over' but I think if I generally have high temps in the TWW I can probably assume I have good progesterone levels in the TWW. I don't think progesterone levels decide to be great one month, and bad the next, although I'm sure it could happen.

Another stupid BFN this morning. :growlmad: I'm definitely out. Everyone is going to say it's still early and it could still show up, but I have a strong feeling that if I were pregnant, I would have a line already. I know I'm out, and I'm downright pissed at my left ovary for being infertile. I have ovulated from my left 3 months in a row now. I probably won't ovulate from my right for a year. This is stupid. We put every bit of effort in this month, even waking up in the middle of the night to BD! If that doesn't do it, what does? I give up!!!

Lit I know exactly how you feel! It does get you so down! I've been trying 7 months now!

I'm getting bad overly pain! On both side and I'm not due o for another 4 or five days! I have no idea what's going on. Anyone usually have pains sore on the run up to O? Xxx

Blue - I hear ya. :( 7 months is a long time. I am being a wimp with 2 months, but it just feels so long already. :hugs: I really hope this is your month. You shouldn't have to wait anymore.

That's too bad about your bad ovary pain! Hopefully that means you're gearing up for a mammoth egg (or maybe 2!?)! I do get ovulation pains for a couple days before O sometimes, but perhaps you are going to ovulate earlier than usual? Good luck!

AFM - I had a huge meltdown after I wrote that post. First yelled at dh and then dissolved into tears. I sat in the baby room and cried for quite some time, and then put myself back together again because we were meeting at a friend's house for a pot luck brunch. We ended up having a ton of fun and I haven't laughed so much in a long time. I'm glad I went out because it took my mind off things. If I'd stayed home to mope like I wanted to, I would have had a miserable day.

How is everyone else today? Any exciting weekend plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->