Waiting for my Birthday Suprise!- TWW

AlexandraRJ

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!! My birthday is February 9th, and my DH is Feb 10th!

We just entered our TWW!! Never gotten such a strong ovulation test. So proud of my self! Lol

051073CB-12F5-4269-B84B-85AEB067F340.jpeg

Good luck to you! I will be testing on my birthday as well (Feb.7th) :)

Oh wow!

Sending baby dust to u ladies!!!

Im testing on the 7th feb but its not my birthday haha!! :D

This upcoming 2 weeks is going to be a tortureee!!!

Oh wow!

Sending baby dust to u ladies!!!

Im testing on the 7th feb but its not my birthday haha!! :D

This upcoming 2 weeks is going to be a tortureee!!!

Ohmygosh yes it will be!!! I’m dying already to know! Haha. How are you ladies keeping your cool?

I guess I will have to move my testing day to Valentine's, because I still have not ovulated, according to my BT.. I really hate my long cycles (last one was 46 days) and PCOS.. :(

I got my positive OPK on CD57. Hang in there! I know how you feel.

I am 3dpo!! I’ve been trying not to symptom spot since it’s too early just yet. But I’ve had sore nipples since before ovulation. I’ve been keeping my eye on that symptom !!

How many dpo are you? Any symptoms?

I am 3dpo!! I’ve been trying not to symptom spot since it’s too early just yet. But I’ve had sore nipples since before ovulation. I’ve been keeping my eye on that symptom !!

How many dpo are you? Any symptoms?
Im currently 4dpo! So far im good no symptom except I’ve got bright red spotting when i wipe during midnight ytd. Hope it isnt an issue for me thou!! Going to book myself in to the docs to have a check! Its far to early for implantation and is too late for ovulation! Eeeks

Im currently 4dpo! So far im good no symptom except I’ve got bright red spotting when i wipe during midnight ytd. Hope it isnt an issue for me thou!! Going to book myself in to the docs to have a check! Its far to early for implantation and is too late for ovulation! Eeeks

Oh no! I hope it stops! Baby dust to you Xx. Hoping that isn’t AF showing up early

I am about 3dpo after getting my + opk on CD27 following a chemical. Not too hopeful as didnt get chance to BD much but we did do it the day of the positive, but it just takes the once i guess! Waiting game begins :)

I am about 3dpo after getting my + opk on CD27 following a chemical. Not too hopeful as didnt get chance to BD much but we did do it the day of the positive, but it just takes the once i guess! Waiting game begins :)

Good luck to you! I feel like this is going to be the longest 2ww ever! I think if you could only BD once during ovulation you hit the best day!

How is everyone here? I am on CD 37 right now, test is negative but the fatigue is out of this world.. No other symptoms, though, except some weird, semi-PMS feeling, almost pain down there..

Any news Alexandra? xx

Pukite I'm dpo7 aswell When are you due for AF? xx

Any news Alexandra? xx

Pukite I'm dpo7 aswell When are you due for AF? xx
I have no idea actually.. I have PCOS and irregular cycles so tbe last one was 47 days, the one before that 38 days..
When will you be testing? When is your AF due? Any symptoms?

Is this your first cycle charting?

I'm probably gonna start testing from tomorrow (maybe) lol, I no it's still really early but I'm a poas addict

Af due 19-20th Feb (Dpo14-15)

Symptoms:

Spot on boob (I know it's stupid but I swear I've never had this before)

Bad nausea

Loss of appetite big time

Dpo3-7 sharp pains in or around left Ovary that come and go but catch me off guard and can be quite painful

Just to state I normally have super Tender breasts from the minute I ovulate that slowly get less Tender until I eventually come on and the tenderness goes but this cycle
DPO1-3 no Tender breasts
DPO4-6 slightly Tender breasts
DPO7 (today) my boobs have got slightly more Tender

Diarrhea

Gassy

I'm sure that's it lol...

My fiancé said to me if your not pregnant this cycle I will be so shocked!!! His never said anything like this to me before now & we've been ttc no:2 for 9 years this march. Hoping it's all good signs, how bout you Hun when u testing and have you got any symptoms? Are you trying anything new this cycle? xx

All your symptoms sound good!! Will be waiting test results tomorrow! :)
I did a test today, it was negative. I have some symptoms like bloated, gassy, high body temperature and pulse rate.. (I don't know if they are symptoms but that is what's diffetent from other months). Yes, this is my first month, we are not really trying just letting ourselves enjoy the process.. but of course it is difficult to enjoy it and not to overanalyze each and single thing..
I am not sure when I will test again, I will probably stay away from trsts for the next few days as my chart says 7 DPO today and it is still early.. let's see how that plan works out.

Thanks Hun and Ooo yes high temps and high RHR are defo signs Hun

Lol trying not to symptom spot is hard plus I like to track everything so I can compare each cycle

Sorry about BFN but like ya said it's really early still loads of time

I attached my chart link:

My Ovulation Chart

Good morning and happy Valentine's day!
My test this morning was a BFN, but Fertilityfriend has moved my OV date 4 days later so, based on that, I am only 5DPO. No symptoms from me except a sensitive ovaries/uterus area and high body temp. (2nd day 37.1 while not being sick). And a slighly quicker heart rate (86-92) than my usual 82 BPM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->