Waiting for my Birthday Suprise!- TWW

Thanks Hun and Ooo yes high temps and high RHR are defo signs Hun

Lol trying not to symptom spot is hard plus I like to track everything so I can compare each cycle

Sorry about BFN but like ya said it's really early still loads of time

I attached my chart link:

My Ovulation Chart
How are You this morning? Keeping FX for You!

Sorry Hun been busy it's my lil girls birthday today so been non stop. Yer I noticed before I even read ya message. I'm not sure FF is right there I think you maybe have ovulated before that, FF has done that to me before and been wrong but keep temping and see. Good luck still Hun sorry about bfn, same here. Bit gutted but still early dpo9. I feel drained and boobs are still tender but not as bad as yesterday and since dpo3-now I've been getting these sharp pains lower left abdomen. They come and go but everyday. Clueless otherwise 50/50 lol. So hope our bfn's turn into BFP's xx

(14dpo ish) 2 days late, countless BFN.
Spotting 2 days ago. Getting brown watery discharge still. Feeling very wet keep checking if AF has arrived. AF cramps on and off since the spotting on Friday. Diarrhoea (sorry) very gassy but also trapped wind. Ugh!! And bloated!
I hate the 2ww

Keep faith Hun, I spotted on DPO12 bfn spotting dpo13 bfn spotting dpo14 bfn even on FRER, dpo15 today spotting faint bfp Playing all goes well, due to previous mc and I've been ttc 9 years so I hope this spotting means lil Miracle bean in snug as a big in a rug so keep faith Hun if you've had spotting you may need to wait 3-5 days after the spotting. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->