Waiting for O, cd 17, anyone want to be cycle buddies?

kimmiedem

Reaction score
I'm 36 and ttc #1. I think I o'd on cd 15 or 16 (based on + opk), but just waiting for my coverline and crosshairs. AF should be due around October 5. Anyone want to go through this stressful waiting with me?

Hi I'm 28 ttc #3 but my 1st with my fiance. I got a positive opk today but can't bd because he is having a sa Thursday so I a likely out this month anyway. But I will buddy with you and be back in the game next month. I am due for af on the 8th I believe.

I'm ttc #2! I'll be a buddy with ya. I think I'm 1dpo. I had 5 positive days of opks so I'm not sure if I did it right or what so I'm just saying I'm in my tww. I'm cd17 now. AF should be here 6th for me!

CD 14 for me today and waiting to o, I'm so impatient lol, pos opk for 10 hours only yest then neg which I've never had I usually get 3/4 days of them! Xxx

Omg girls. I am so mad at myself. I gave into hubby last night and we have a sa scheduled for tomorrow morning. Im sure I need to reschedule this grrrr

I'll join in! I'm CD17... estimating 3-4DPO, as I decided not to temp or OPK this cycle. Had my usual O cramping CD13. Hoping the reduced anxiety and stress this time around helped... oh, and of course the 6 days straight of :sex: prior to O :blush: FX and :dust: to everyone!

7 or 8 DPO now. Had hot flashes yesterday, like I was just really hot and clammy overall. Have been eating a little more than usual. Went out for drinks last nite and very little alcohol had a very strong effect on me :dohh: Not feeling very well this morning! :witch: is due next weekend for me... :dust: to all!

3dpo here nothing as yet really good luck everyone! Xx

Today is 4 dpo and since 2 dpo I have been having my usual cramps, and usual sore breasts but this started yesterday which is unusually early

Oh lots of luck for that but you never know you may get your bfp this month, I hope so:) xxxx

Well I'm rooting for you, fingers crossed:) xxxxxx

Thanks hunni, 9 months now TTC getting a little worried as nearly 43 but trying to stay positive:) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->