Waiting for O, cd 17, anyone want to be cycle buddies?

When I was younger I had no probs TTC:( at my age they say seek help after 6 months I prob should soon xxxx

8-9DPO now and out of curiousity decided to take my temp to compare with prior months' temps at this time. It matches up with the 8DPO temp from my July cycle... not that it necessarily means anything. Not feeling any different, just woke up verrrry hungry this morning which has happened at times before. I'm really trying not to symptom spot during my 2WW because the only sign I ultimately need is a :bfp:

:dust: to all!

Oh wow mama really? Thank you that's def cheered me up xxxxxxx

Sa went well today. Dh was a great sport and it only took him 15 mins! !!! Thought we would be there all day

That's great baby love how long do you have to wait for results? Xxx

I think my obgyn should have them within 72 hours, ill csll them if I havent heard by Friday

Oh that's good not too long to wait, hoping for a great result for you both xxxx

Hoping it's good news for you!!

I had a weird dream last night where I was pregnant. I don't remember getting my bfp or the whole 9 months I was pregnant and I didn't know what I was having but all a sudden I'm in the hospital and they are getting my bed ready or something so I was laying on the floor and the baby just starts sliding right out of me. I had to deliver him myself on the floor. It was an easy labor and I wouldn't mind it being so easy next time. Lol

Lol if only all labours were like that! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"