Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

i never test early! & just wait for AF. feeling out already :( :(!

nic were on the same dpo! When do you plan on testing?

3ggo you better not let that get you down. You know your not out until af shows her face!

My temps are doing almost the same thing your's are. Right now its quite stable?:shrug: and I feel quite fine.

Sophie darling how are you?

:happydance:Hi Meghan!!!!!

Unfortunately I have let it get me down. My temps did the same thing last month :(

Hi ladies im not going too good :'( just keep crying and crying. Not sure how to start over. Where to begin?!

:hugs: hope! you will find someone so much better! (i know its not what you want to hear but its true)

Im not feeling too greaat right now hubby wants a divorce <\3 he says he has fallen in love with someone else and already ask her to marry him she said yes. My heart is shattered in pieces i never seen it coming :'(. If i dont get on in a few days i hope ya understand . I just keep crying like bever before :'(

Hope, I am so sorry, I know how you feel. I went through the same thing over a year ago. All you can do is cry for sometime and then you get sick of crying. Then you just get so angry. Just be thankful there are not children involved. I too was that fortunate. My stepsons don't get to see their dad much because they are on the east coast and are 2000+ miles. Things will get better I promise, but they are going to get worse first. Men can be such dogs. My first husband was a dog, big time, I met Seth and I can't imagine life without him. Good luck hun and again I am sorry you are going through this

Hope- how you doing today Hun? I can't even imagine what you are going through. Just keep your head up girl. You deserve way better than that. :) we are all here for you.

Prayinglady- how you doing today?

Sophie- how about you?

AFM- my temp went up again. I am currently 11dpo. No symptoms here to report. Real worried AF is going to show.

Hope- how you doing today Hun? I can't even imagine what you are going through. Just keep your head up girl. You deserve way better than that. :) we are all here for you.

Sophie- how about you?

AFM- my temp went up again. I am currently 11dpo. No symptoms here to report. Real worried AF is going to show.

I am guessing your ticker is wrong then?

Sophie- how about you?

I am guessing your ticker is wrong then?

Yes. I wasn't expecting to O so early. I haven't changed it yet.

I kind of figured. How is everyone?

Hey loves,

I'm doing good over here. ( I guess) My temp went up again but I dont feel absolutely any symptoms! Like none at all at 10dpo.

3ggo I'm glad your temp went back up!!

Hope~ Still sending big hugs your way doll!

Everybody else, how are you ladies doing?:happydance:

Hey loves,

I'm doing good over here. ( I guess) My temp went up again but I dont feel absolutely any symptoms! Like none at all at 10dpo.

I think it is weird that both if our temps are high, but we have no symptoms. I hate this feeling. I feel like I already know I am out :(

Hey loves,

I think it is weird that both if our temps are high, but we have no symptoms. I hate this feeling. I feel like I already know I am out :(

yeah my nipples are sore but thats about it! They are always sore in my opinion lol!

I am doing ok, Just dealing with left side cramps. Tomorrow AF is due

Thank u ladies for all your support and kind words. Im trying my best to be strong.
3gg0-temp going is a good sign.

Sophie-thank u for everything hun.

Prayinglady-thank u also hun...sometimes no symptoms is a good thing :)
Thank u ladies for all ur support and kind words

Test from morning...https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121001084827-611.jpg...not sure what to think

It is a very good sign... Yet I am still sooooo worried! I want this to be it! I am tired of the disappointment every single month.

Thank u ladies for all your support and kind words. Im trying my best to be strong.
3gg0-temp going is a good sign.

Sophie-thank u for everything hun.

Prayinglady-thank u also hun...sometimes no symptoms is a good thing :)
Thank u ladies for all ur support and kind words

Test from morning...https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121001084827-611.jpg...not sure what to think

No problem doll!! Anytime :)

3ggo I am tired likewise.. Scared to test.. smh

I am scared to test too. I don't have any cheap test only FRER. I think that is the only thing stopping me from testing.

I am scared to test too. I don't have any cheap test only FRER. I think that is the only thing stopping me from testing.

I have about 19 cheapies but I'm scared. 10dpo is still early i guess?:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->