Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

It is still early, but some people do get BFP at 10dpo.

I would totally test right now if I had some ICs. Lol! Don't want to waste the FRER.

BFN! ugh... Why did I test? I'm ready to be done.. smh blah blah!:cry:

You are not out until AF shows!!!!! It can still be to early to tell. Keep your head up girl!

You are not out until AF shows!!!!! It can still be to early to tell. Keep your head up girl!

Im not testing anymore until Im late.. Forgett it! This crap is nerve wrecking and its only my first month TTC! People who don't even want kids fall pregnant on mistakes and us who want the baby sooo bad cant seem to get it UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

THIS SUCKS!

Now i'm sitting on the couch eating chocolates sulking.. smh:dohh:

Lmaooooooo :hugs: praying lady Chocolate is a girls bestfriend forget diamonds lol :winkwink:

3ggo how's the temps going ???

Nic how u doin hun how's everything has af showed yet?

Hope ur always welcome I'm here anytime :hugs:

Afm I've been testing my lh the lines aren't as dark but only on cd11 and according to the iPhone app praying lady introduce me to I should O cd22 so I'm jut testing once every day around 5-6 pm hopefully I'll O this month

Hey Sophie! My temp went up this morning. Still real nervous that AF is going to be showing soon :( I hope she is going to stay away, but feel like I am out.

Lolol!! Sorry i just had to rant on! I probably will test again tomorrow!! Lol.. Really appreciate you ladies!

3ggo your not out till he shows fx tht she don't

Praying lady it's alright we all know how it goes :)

Eggo.... keep your head up! I didnt get my BFP until I was 9 days late, and I have a long cycle, so I was at least 14 days past ovulation.

I meant more than 14 days, I was like 3+ weeks past ovulation. HUGS friend!

Eggo.... keep your head up! I didnt get my BFP until I was 9 days late, and I have a long cycle, so I was at least 14 days past ovulation.

I think our cycles were about the same length. I am trying to keep my head up and stay positive... Just so hard. I am soooo worried. Which doesn't help of course.

sophie, i am fine hun! no AF not due until sunday. how are you?

3gg0, i feel out to :(! when is AF due?

praying lady, sorry it was a BFN! its still early though, good luck hun :)!

pnutprincess, hope AF never showed hun! fx

hope, still thinking of you hun! sending you lots of hugs :hugs:

I am not 100% sure when AF is due. Because FF said I only had a LP of 9 days last month, it was showing that for this month too. But if that was the case AF was due on Sunday. I think FF was wrong on my O day last month. Currently 12dpo and my temp dropped again this morning.

How is everyone else?

Well I am waiting on AF, no signs yet. I have just been having gas pains. Today is when she is suppose to show. I hope if she doesn't show, that means I will have my BFP! I hope all you lovely ladies get your BFP

Hey ladies,

So I need everybody's opinion on this! Me and DH had an amazing love making session last night and of course I had an amazing orgasm. But afterwards I felt as if my entire system was falling out...... :( Horrible cramps for about 5 mins. I literally sat on the toilet wanting to cry, the pain was intense!

Anyone else ever felt this? Good sign or bad? AF should be about 4 days away?

I have had that pain a few times afterwards. I have no idea what causes it. I usually get it so bad that I am doubled over or and curled up in a ball for at least 20 minutes. I can't even move. Then the pain is still some what there the next day and my stomach is bloated for a fees after. Hope you are better today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->