Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Hello ladies. The surgery went well. The doc said that it was starting to heal. He was able to put the pins in and get everything put back in place. I can pick her up on Friday.

Now for the TTC part. I have not POAS stick yet. I am going to tonight. I wanted to start a few days ago, but with everything going on with the pup, just haven't been doing much. I have been away from the DH since Monday night. So we haven't been able to BD since Sunday morning. I haven't temped either since Monday. Going to start back at it tomorrow.

How is everyone else?

I think in gettin sick :( last night All my food came up :/ and woke up today with a light fever and my body is aching all over :.(

morning girls! sorry not been on in a few days been pretty busy :(!
just read through all the posts so i'm all upto date :D

hope its nice to see you hun :)
3gg0 glad your pups ok :) $350 is a great price :D!
gracielou, still no AF hun? is she offically late?

how is everyone else?

AFM, going back to my old job :D! woohoo :). chocked with the cold still though :(! last night i had a slight pain in my lower abdomen and when me & OH were BDin. *tmi alert* and he went 'deep' in from behind it really hurt :blush: so we had to try another way :(! this never happens to me, so i'm unsure what it was :(!

Im doing fine ladies!! Bding right along. :)

I'm expecting to O within the next 3-4 days maybe. I poas yesterday and it was negative sooo maybe ill try again today seeing that this is fertile week.

3gg0 glad to know pup is on the way to recovery.

hope woohoo for a strong O.

sophie how many dpo are you? could be a good sign?

nic- im happy you got your old job back!! I can relate to painful bd, last month I experienced the same thing. I actually though af was about to come down. tmi.

gracie- wait a few days then test? my cycle went from 28-29-26-27-32 which was the longest cycle ever. So i would say wait until after the 35day then test. for sure then you should know whats going on seeing that you would be officially late.

hope everyone has a beautiful day!

i'm only on CD13, so i know its not AF :(!

morning girls! sorry not been on in a few days been pretty busy :(!
just read through all the posts so i'm all upto date :D

hope its nice to see you hun :)
3gg0 glad your pups ok :) $350 is a great price :D!
gracielou, still no AF hun? is she offically late?

how is everyone else?

AFM, going back to my old job :D! woohoo :). chocked with the cold still though :(! last night i had a slight pain in my lower abdomen and when me & OH were BDin. *tmi alert* and he went 'deep' in from behind it really hurt :blush: so we had to try another way :(! this never happens to me, so i'm unsure what it was :(!

Omgg Nic that happen to me last night it was painful :(
Cheers for painful sex :/ lol

Yay were all bding at the same time lol

Grace damn girl your testing on sat right? Baby dust Hun

Praying lady I wanna say 11dpo

Well back to cycle day one with me. The :witch: literally just reared he ugly face just in time for Halloween.

sorry AF showed gracielou! :hugs:

sophie, i think it was O pains.. was fine last night though :)! its so horrible though :(!

3gg0-glad surgery went well.
Prayinglady-how are you?
Sophie-how u feeling?
Nic-hope u are feeling better.
Gracie-sorry af showed up.

Afm-im on cd 18. Feeling alot of cramping and lower back pain on the right side. Very achey. No energy. Bbs slightly sore only when pressed. Feeling of wet alot and "aroused" alot sorry tmi. Have slight headache since yesterday. Gassy. All the wonderful feelings after ovulating :) lol.

Forgot to mention ovaries seem to be "disturbed" and the cramping is going down my right leg :/

hope, i get cramping in my leg to and its horrible :(!
how are feeling?

Nic-Yes it is i cant even get up out of bed im in pain :(. Never had it this bad before. How are u u feeling hun?

i get it once in a blue moon and its the worst thing ever! I'm ok hun, think i O in the last few days had lower abdomen pains all gone now though :)! Its really nice to see you coming back chick :)!!

Yay for oing in the nxt few days. Thank you even tho im not ttc im still here for u ladies!! :)

i know hun & its really nice! alot of girls would of just got up and left :)

how are you coping with everything hun?

good chick! keep strong and your head held high :)!

SHE IS A STRONG WOMEN :D

How many ladies today

Gracie I'm sorry that af came how u feeling
Nic what's going on how's eveything going along now ??
Praying lady how's ur temps??
3ggo hey how's ur puppy healing up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"