Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Well ladies... She does need surgery. But this vet is only going to charge 350 and that includes everything. (Keeping her for a few days, surgery, and meds) I drop her off tomorrow morning.

I'm sorry she needs surgery 3ggo, but that is definitely a better price! That is quite a bit of care for $350! Nice vet! Lots of thoughts and prayers your way. I know how worrying it is to drop off a fur baby at the vet.

I had massive cramps last night that kept me up. I expected to see AF this morning way early but nothing so far. I've never cramped like that early. It is always at the beginning of AF. My temp was down a little bit more but I took tylenol. I don't know.

Cd15 2pm 6 hr hold.
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121016_140938.jpg

Same test just dry.
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121016_152355.jpg

I have a ?...kinda embarrassing tho...do any of you ladies get mpre "aroused" around ovulation or when u ovulate? I will completly understand if ya dont want to answer. Sucks for me bc i have no one to bd with :/. Things happen for a reason!!

I have a ?...kinda embarrassing tho...do any of you ladies get mpre "aroused" around ovulation or when u ovulate? I will completly understand if ya dont want to answer. Sucks for me bc i have no one to bd with :/. Things happen for a reason!!

I love that price 3ggo!! Happy she's getting the much needed care.

Sophie I'm trying to stick with it. Hubby asked me this morning if I gave up on it .. So i guess I shall get back to it.. lol

Hope I haven't but my mind tells me I need to be.. lol!!!

How is everybody else doing?

3ggo - so glad to hear that the price went way down for you and prayers for your pup- she is in good hands which is good.

Hope- i think i do too. but i am not totally sure when that is exactly really starting to track everything now

afm: no af today but :bfn: this morning. But if my speculation is correct we are only 10 days po so hopefully we will get something- if not I wish af would just show up so I can start all over- temps are still above 97 for me which if i take an oral temp in the afternoon evening I am usually 97 so not sure where that is going or what the case is there.

:dust: to all and fx'd for all of you.

Sophie how are you?

And how is everyone else?

3ggo omg that's so much better then the 1st place I'm so happy for u guys :) I hope all everything turns out great :)

Hope omg I do I really do more then ever lol

Praying lady yea get back into it :)

Thank you so much everyone! I am much happier about this. :)

3ggo= praying for your pup today.

Sophie- how's it looking on your end?

AFM: CD 31 stilll no af didn't test this morning-No real signs of anything going on. Not sure what to think. Have a great day all.

How are my ladies today?
These are my test from last night cd15 wet and dry. I havent poas today yet. Ill post pics when i do.
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121016_203327.jpg
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121017_102016.jpg

Hey loves!!

Hope that still looks great.

AFM- I started temping back today! Finally I'm below 97.0 .. My temp dropped to 96.8 this morning! I've also had some mild cramping yesterday..(crazy) I poas this morning and I'm definitely in my fertile week but not a strong positive yet!

Gracie how long is your cycles usually?

Sophie - How is the tww going?

3ggo are you going to poas this month? When do you expect O'?

Prayinglady-yay...when did u ovulate last month?
3gg0-when do u start poas?
Sophie-how u feeling?

Afm-im on cd16 i used fmu (noon/last time i peed was 8:23pm last night lol) its a lazy day today lol. i think im in the tww now!!! Lol :)
Ill test in the afternoon just to make sure.

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121017_121946.jpg

hey everyone :wave:

3ggo hey hows did everything turn out for the puppy???? and how have you been feeling u and dh are bding it up ??? ya better get started you have a few days to go lol

praying lady hey mama how are you feeling today ?

gracie are you gonna test today or your gonna wait what is it like 3 days late now?

hope so youve Ovualted yesterday? your cd is 15 yay :happydance:

nicola where are you lady how you doing whats you been up too ?

afm i feel ok the only thing for me now is just peeing alot but the hotness went away :thumbup: and yea i guess af is suposed to show up something next week or maybe 2 weeks not really sure so fx that something happens lol

Hey loves!!

Hope that still looks great.

AFM- I started temping back today! Finally I'm below 97.0 .. My temp dropped to 96.8 this morning! I've also had some mild cramping yesterday..(crazy) I poas this morning and I'm definitely in my fertile week but not a strong positive yet!

Gracie how long is your cycles usually?

Sophie - How is the tww going?

3ggo are you going to poas this month? When do you expect O'?

It seemed to be about 28 days right on the head- then last month it was 21 and now today I am on cd 31-

hey everyone :wave:

3ggo hey hows did everything turn out for the puppy???? and how have you been feeling u and dh are bding it up ??? ya better get started you have a few days to go lol

praying lady hey mama how are you feeling today ?

gracie are you gonna test today or your gonna wait what is it like 3 days late now?

hope so youve Ovualted yesterday? your cd is 15 yay :happydance:

nicola where are you lady how you doing whats you been up too ?

afm i feel ok the only thing for me now is just peeing alot but the hotness went away :thumbup: and yea i guess af is suposed to show up something next week or maybe 2 weeks not really sure so fx that something happens lol

I think I am going to wait until saturday or sunday to retest. According to a 28 day cycle i am 3 days late but according to 2-3 places I have entered my cycles I am 5 days late - I did test tonight because I have discharge that looks like hair conditioner (TMI sorry) but I think conditioner looks like lotion and that is what they say pregnancy discharge looks like- also it feels wet down there all the time today and late yesterday - don't know what is going on at this point and if I did O on day 19 i am only 12d po and some people say that it takes to like 16 or more days post o to actually get a positive-

3ggo- how did it go with your puppy today?

Sophie- hang in there- it is overwhelming.

Praying lady- temps sound good? I have only been temping for a few days now and I really don't get it cause like everyday i am 97.7

Hope- looking good- now you just need a man that deserves you =)

Nic- how are you doing- i can't remember seeing a post from you in quite some time.

all the other girls in here where ya at in your cycle and what are your symptoms.

:dust:

Gracielou-lol yeah i do!!! :)

Last test cd16 tested twice bc dye had looked funny lol. I do beleive today is 1dpo lol yay im in the tww!!! Lol
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20121017_200027-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->