Waiting for our BFPs! Please hurry :-D

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I thought I would make another ttc page as the previous one - well - you know the story! Hopefully now this will be a fresh start :-D

Where is everyone at in their cycles?! Anyone got any news?!

MrsB did you manage to ov on your own??

xxx

Hello!

I could do with a fresh start.

Well FF thinks i ovulated on my own but im not conpletely convinced but i will go with it. Im 5dpo now. Af should come when im on holiday. I go on Sunday for a week! Cant wait. Really need a break. DH and i are so down about ttc and the whole experience that we just need to get away.

Hows your cycle going Cath?
X

Well they do say that temping is the most accurate way of detecting ov so the fact that FF is putting you at 5dpo is great news hun so FX! Your going to Tunisia arent you? Iv heard fab things about it hun so hope you enjoy, you need a break and I hope the Witch cant find you :-D

Well I have no idea tbh hun lol - I didnt take my temp on Sun or yesterday but I did in the pm and it was above coverline and this am was above coverline so if my cycles are what they normally are I think ov would have been over the weekend :-D xxx

Yes im off to Tunisia. Cant wait!

Your temp has shot up! How many dpo do u expect u are?
X

How long are you going for hun? ahhh im so jealous!! Df and I went to Bulgaria this time last year and it was sooo lovley to leave the cold behind!

That temp is a dud I think hun lol I took my temp late last night- ill have a mess around now and see If i can get some normality lol!

Iv told Nina about this thread but I cant think of who else was ttc?? xxx

I'm here, very cautious.
LadyLuck and Hilslo were the other 2 TTC as well.

Ill try and find them and ill add them now hun, I know im the same - Im afraid of what to say incase I upset someone :-( xxx

Im glad u are here Nina. We all need to stick together. I hope the other ttcers can join us.

Im going to Tunisia for a week. I hope af cant find me :)
X

Morning ladies how are we all?

MrsB How many sleeps until your hols :happydance:

Nina how is your stomach hun you still getting those burny feelings?

Hilslo is gonna join us :-D xxx

Morning.

How are u Cath. What are u upto today?

Its 4 sleeps til holiday time! But the last sleep will be short as i gotta be at the airport for 4am!

Im glad Hilslo is going to join is :).

How are u Nina? Xxx

Exciting!! will you sleep at all the evening before you leave for the airport?

Nothing much hun just work :-( im so bored of working now - Im alse bored of waiting for a lotto win!!

I cant find Ladyluck to tell her about this group :-( xxx

I will try to look for LL too hun.

What is your job?
Im not working today but doing DIY at my mums house. We are painting her front room, dining room, hall and landing!

Id also love a lotto win but i never put it on lol xxx

P.s we are about an hour from the airport so will go to sleep early and get up at 3am. Thats the plan anyway but i bet im still ironing and packing at midnight lok

Cath, I PM'd Ladyluck. Maybe she's also on some exotic vacation :)

Mrs.B, I am so envious! I don't have any desire to travel really, I mostly envy people who WANT to go travel. And do. My passport is so bare it's really embarrassing!
I know DH wanted to surprise me and take me to Europe for my birthday in December, but a) I hope to be in my first trimester by then, and not be able to fly ;) and b) like I said, I have no desire to :( All I want is to go to the airport, get on a plane, fly somewhere and then fly right back :wacko:
You are going to have such an amazing time. I hope AF gets lost trying to find you :)

Cath, your chart looks good, I take it you're not using OPK? It looks like maybe your body tried to gear up and O and only did on CD17?

I am convinced my hormones are screwed up. I've been so nauseous I almost told DH to pull the car over so I could throw up. I just can't wait to get to my doctors next week. Which is strange, because I read that level temps point towards more balanced hormone levels. Bwha haha. My temps stink right now :( I know it's the TWW temps that count, but last cycles TWW temps were pretty flat as well.
I also have an acupuncturist appointment Friday. I was really looking forward to it- it was supposed to be Monday but she had to cancel. I just NEED to get poked. I've never really believed in it before, but right now, I don't know what got into my head- I just feel like I need it.

Hope everyone is doing good xoxo

MrsD I work in a solicitors hun - V Boring but it pays the bills - only just!

Oohhhh a day of painting!! I dont envy you hun! have you got anyone there to help you or is it just you and your mother? Arghhhhh im so excited for you hol lol was it a late deal you booked?

Nina - I think your right, I had pos opks for 3 days straight, im not holding out much hope this cycle as DF and i didnt DTD as much cause of his work but im having the most weird twinges from my left side (ectopic side that are making me a bit uneasy!!)

Nina have you tested hun?? Your cycle sounds soooooo weird!?! I have noticed your level temps and wondered what it was (actually a bit jealous of how neat your chart is haha) Accupunture is suppose to be really good for TTC - please let me know how you get on :-D What type of tests will they do at the drs? xxx

I'm going to be asking for progesterone. I just want to make sure I'm actually ovulating. My chart is so neat it's creepy. I have no idea what flat temps actually mean, but the cycle I got first pregnant- up to O my temps were also this flat- better egg maybe? Hope so. Plus I only have 14 days left of FF.

Positive OPK a few days in a row doesn't mean anything, I heard you count day one from the first, but I'd think it would be from the last. Makes more sense to me.
Did you get any aches or cramps from the ectopic side before? Hope it's a good sign ;)

You pay for FF do you love? Have you looked at other charts on FF to see what theirs are like? Doesnt the surge mean that ov has taken place? Yeah request some prog tests hun just to be on the safe side isnt it but like you said - the cycle where you cgot preg before was the same so maybe your temperature has a slight OCD :rofl:

Yeah iv heard to take it from the first one aswell? who knows?! all i do know is we have 3 cycles left to get preg before we stop trying for the wedding eekkkkk !! I think i may have the odd twinge but nothing really as noticeable as today?? xxx

I've studied charts on FF like there's no tomorrow! OCD LOL! I'm just a perfectionist ;)
Every cycle is different though, I know there's a "pattern", but sometimes there just isn't. My BFP cycles were both quite different from each other, so it's not like I have some sort of pattern either. CM, temps, symptoms... The only thing you can really rely on in an US to confirm.
I'd think the surge meant ovulation did happen, I also want to make sure I have enough- and that I don't need to start taking or something. I would think that because I had a MMC- that would mean my body "worked", or so my doctor said. Both MC my body continued to carry the baby for at least 2 weeks, so I take that as a good sign as well. I'm really just hoping it's all bad luck.

I can't remember how your appointment ended- are you going back for a second meeting? More tests?

Nina i like flat temps as it helps to see ovulation more clearly. Ive never had acupunature, what does it feel like? I know its good for ttc. Funny that u want to be poked! I think all our bfp and loss experiences have been bad luck. Its time for the good luck to start!!

Hubby and i are doing the painting. My mum is working in my shop for me so i can do her house up! Fair swap! Lol

Xxx

Haha neatest chart iv seen in a while hun you should be proud of it haha :rofl:
Yeah get that checked out hun as my consultant said that the mc can be caused be low progesterone so as soon as you have those results they can sort it if needs be? What CD will you be on when you get your Drs apt?

Apt went good hun - waiting to hear a date for my lap & dye test and then if needed they will remove my tube :-( ummmm If i get a BFP again im to ring the hospital as soon as I find out so they can prescribe me Progesterone and I will have scans done more or less every week during first tri :-D xxxx

Ohhhh MrsB what type of shop do you have hun? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->