Waiting for our BFPs! Please hurry :-D

Im full of flu and feel terrible at the moment. I just need to wait it out pregnancy wise to see if this baby is healthly or not.
X

Aww sorry your all full of the flu! How far are you now? Will you get an early scan? Xxx

I will get a 9 week scan. I'm 6+1. You had any morning sickness ? Xxx

No, but coz I've got flu it is hard to tell how I feel. I've never had symptoms with any pregnancy yet. I'd love ms.
Have u? X

Maybe you do then because I feel sort of flu like in the morning. The morning I turned 6 weeks I had it. And today. I had a little while travelling on buses but now thats even worse. Xxx

Only a tiny bit tender. But in my first pregnancy I did actually have very sore breasts and it wasn't a healthy baby so I can't really go by symptoms.
X

I dont think anyone really can. Mine wernt and sometimes still arent that sore. I suppose the only way we will know is our scan. Cant believe you wont get an earlier one though xxx

I know coz if I got an early scan then I can tell if it has triploidy or not. Well not 100% but a good idea. I might ask for an early scan but tbh I'd also love nothing more than to be like a normal person lol x

Im the same. I didnt want a scan at 5 weeks I was too scared. I think I will be the same at 9 weeks. 12 weeks and whenever else I get a scan! Xxx

Hi ladies!! Just checking in to see how your all doing? Hope all is well!! Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->