Waiting for our BFPs! Please hurry :-D

Yes I'm day 8 doubt didn't start my fertility monitor as u was away the first few days if my cycle but I'm thinking if trying the 'sperm meets egg plan'.... Has anyone tried it?

Ive done that plan lots of times LL. I got my bfp following it :) x

Yes I'm day 8 doubt didn't start my fertility monitor as u was away the first few days if my cycle but I'm thinking if trying the 'sperm meets egg plan'.... Has anyone tried it?

We're trying it this cycle. I told DH that he is NOT allowed to waster anything this month. We're on a schedule here.
It's annoying that the time when I have increased sex drive is the time in the cycle when we're only supposed to do it every other day :growl:

We didn't do the SMEP previously and I got a BFP, but I'm willing to try anything right now :/

I think we are gonna try SMEP when we finally start trying again. I have friends who it worked for, so I am hopeful.

Do you have to ovulate on the same cd every month to do that girls? I general ov on cd17 but it alters xxx

Do you have to ovulate on the same cd every month to do that girls? I general ov on cd17 but it alters xxx

I don't think so, Cath. This is the one I was planning on following:

In order to ensure sperm and egg meet, you will “try” every other day starting on the eighth day of your cycle. The timing of this is based on how long sperm live, realistically a few days under ideal conditions. On the tenth day of your cycle you will begin daily testing with OPKs (ovulation prediction kits) and upon receiving a positive OPK you will “try” 3 more days in a row. Skip one day and give it one more try.

Then the waiting begins… if your period has not arrived 15 days after your positive OPK, take a home pregnancy test. It may be tempting to test early, as some home pregnancy tests now can detect a positive as early as 8 days past ovulation.

It sues stress me though that in not doing it everyday around ovulation!

Oohhh I think we will try that next cycle thanks girls.

Ll your up early hun!

Any symptoms ladies xxx

Morning ladies.

Im feeling a bit better today. My temp is high like yesterday im guessing im either 8dpo or 2dpo lol

How is everyone? X

I think your at 8dpo hun, I think your AF came a few days before mine and im 5/6dpo?

Woohoo for temp stayin up thats good!! did you say if your gonna test before hols??

xxx

It sues stress me though that in not doing it everyday around ovulation!

It stresses me out as well. I'm just trying to keep calm about it right now!
Others do it and it works, so I guess it's good to give it a try. I'll never get those girls who say "We only did it once this month!"
I have a coworker who told us they were using the pullout method and her husband really wanted a baby so he came inside. La-did-a, that was the time she got pregnant :growl:
I told DH that I really don't understand why it's not working, I mean, sperm meets egg and bam. Baby. It's not like there's no sperm in there. I'd really like to see what's going on in there live to know why it's not working. I bet the show is amazing when it does work.

No kidding, Nina! I am so surprised when they get pregnant and they only BDed once two days before O and nothing before or after that. I'm like :saywhat:

As for SMEP, the not doing it every day around O freaks me out, too!

Nina, I don't understand what can be going on, either. Sperm is hanging out, eggs comes to play, sperm goes inside. Why can't our bodies get that?!?

I think Cath said they once DTD quite a few days before O and she got pregnant.
I think there's a lot of luck involved when that happens. But then again, there's a lot of luck also when actually timing and trying. It's a tricky business TTC!

Yes, it is. I love how husbands get to be so blissfully unaware of it all until we bitch and then they forget it again once our rant is over. :haha:

Evening ladies :-D

Yep 4 days before ov it was such a shock but like they said it only takes one.........and we all dtd during our fertile week so where the frigg are the spermies going?! Dya think their taking the wrong turning :rofl: xxx

My husband confuses easily and doesn't follow directions. Maybe his spermies are the same? :rofl:

Haha I think we are all screwed if they follow their owner haha xxx

Cath yes I was up early unfortunately has kits in at work! : (

Nina your right I would love to know exactly what goes on. After my ectopic my husband said the egg probably did come down the tube but if its anything like you it had to go back because she forgot her phone. But my argument every other month has been that if his sperm are anything like him then they will need a kick up their ass to get any job done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->