Waiting for our BFPs! Please hurry :-D

Ive got a dancewear shop e.g leotards, ballet shoes, tap shoes, tutus etc..

I was booked in for a lap and dye in May but cancelled when i got my bfp in Feb. I will probably have to have it done after speaking to FS on 14th Nov.
Its good u will get extra scans. Ive been promised extra scans in 2nd tri. Hopefully we will all have our bfps soon!!!

X

Ohhhh MrsB what an interesting shop!!! What made you open a shop with that stock? Iv always wanted to be a tap dancer haha

I have heard off a few people getting their Lap&Dye apts but getting their BFPs before hand! You need to get a ticker up counting down the days until you see the FS hun!

LL!!! Yay!! hiya hun!! are you officially back TTC now!??! Eeekkkkkkkk!! xxx

Welcome back LL.

Cath im hoping u get a sticky bfp before your appointment!

I opened my shop 2 years ago. Im a dance teacher and have been running my dance school for ten years now. I can teach u tap lol.

Xxx

me too hun lol - I really dont want it done just for the pain side of things im afraid itll hurt/too uncomfortable :-(

Ohhhh really!?!? You clever woman! Thats an exciting job!! What ages do you teach?? I would LOVE it if you could hun lol im afraid I have 2 left feet though - I just think I can dance whilst drunk haha

Was it one of you ladies who said they temp in the evening during the 2ww?? xxx

Ugh! I just wrote an entire reply and it got erased!!!

Mrs.B- aren't you supposed to be on a plane?! That is so cool you teach dance! I used to do ballet when I was younger, one of my biggest regrets is that I quit.
DH and I are into modern dance, mostly watch it ;) I say every month or so I'll go to the lessons (gaga, have you heard of it?) but don't of course :) I think it will improve my self confidence more than dance skills!

Cath, I temp in the TWW evenings. I think it started when I thought I was sick. My temps are much much higher, more like a low fever. I don't know why I continue, maybe to prepare myself if there's a dip the next morning.l

Lady- So excited for you, Welcome back :)

As for me- still have cramps, but much lighter. Cervix is sky high but still medium. CM creamy-wateryish. OPK are still pretty white. But since the MC they've been white until the day of and then it's super dark. Weird right? :wacko:

I teach age 3-19 year olds. I do love it.

Wasnt me who said they temp in evening. I always temp at 7am.

X

I took my temp last night and it was way below coverling - kinda got excited thinking that it culd be implantation but then reality hit me - i was 4do yesterday so posibility of that are zero haha!!

Nina why dont you start it back up hun?? Like you said it could improve your confidence levels and its always nice to start up an old hobby and maybe take your minds of things elsewhere?? When do you normally ov?

Mrsb I bet the little uns are sooooo cute dancing!!! Do you go to any competitions??

I am loving this little group :-D xxx

Im loving our little group too.

We dont do comps but do shows and exams and medals. Yes the little ones are lovely! DH and I did ballroom dancing for two years but only as a laugh and we actually preferred going to the pub afterwards lol. Cant believe he actually came with me. He is not the type to dance lol but it was a laugh.
Nina I havent heard of gaga except for lady Gaga lol. U should defo take up a fun hobby.

My temp shot up v.high this morning but now ive got sickness and dirreara so im guessing thats why. I feel soo ill now. I get on the plane on Sunday. Hopefully be better by then.

Xxx

Awww MrsB thas love that is!! haha! Did he enjoy it?? Iv never heard of GaGa either apart from my grandfather lol thats what the great grandkids called him,

How many dpo are you hun? Can you post the link to your chart?? oohhhhhh only 3 more sleeps!! xxx

I wish I could post my chart like u do but I just cant seem to do it. Ive tried loads of times. Ive been on this site for years and still cant even quote someone lol.

I dont think he enjoyed dancing much but it was taught by two women who would dance together do I think he enjoyed that part lol.

Im about 7dpo now. When do u expect af?
X

Hahahaha MrsB I literally LOLed then :rofl: haha typical man!! haha!

Ahhh I wish I could remember hun - it confused me!!

7 DPO would be a perfect time for a temp rise :-D Maybe the sickness isnt a bug?? Will you test before hols??

Not really sure hun but i think im 5DPO now xxx

Whoops, I thought it was today you're going!
MrsB, are you on fertility friend or do you use another charting site?

Cath, I've noticed that there are a zillion reasons why temps might be lower in the evening. Drinking is the usual culprit. Even room temp water. 5 dpo is still early for implantation dip- and don't forget that lots of women don't even get one.
I think a lot of those symptoms that everyone "swears" by- dips and implantation bleeding are over rated :( Of course if I get either of them I'll be thrilled, but that's just because I'm loopie ;)

Lol yeah the chances of that being an implantation dip are very unlikely lol even when i read the temp I laughed to myself am temping is the best lol last nights was soooo low but todays was soooo high!!

Exactly hun - dont pen too much on symptoms - i never had a dip or hardly any symptoms apart from sore boobs when i got my june bfp, its madness but i think it kinda helps us to stay sane when we SS?? xxx

Totally copied and pasted some of this from the other thread when I realized this one started. :hugs:

:argh:

I was over at the other thread (newly named) and hid for a little while. I am glad Nina invited me here. :hi:

Hope everyone is doing well.

Mrs. B was over at my journal and made me remember how I haven't been here in a while. Thanks, Mrs. B!

I am finally CD1... after months and months of waiting!

I am sad about no :bfp: but that's life.

I have an appointment with an endocrinologist Monday and cervical conization next Thursday. No trying for 6-8 weeks after the surgery. Hopefully, they get all the bad stuff out.

Nice to see everyone here. :hugs:

Im secretly hoping my sickness is pregnancy related lol but I dont think so.

I use FF. My bfp chart had no dips or rises -just looked quite boring and I had no symptoms either except sore boobs

X

Happily nice to have u here.

At least cd1 u can start a fresh. Good luck with your appointments
X

Mrsb I think we would be lying if we didnt secretly hope every niggle was preg realted :hugs:

Hey Happily!!! When is your apt for your cervical conization? xxx

Even now, I am thinking, "Maybe it's just really heavy pregnancy related spotting." :rofl:

Hi, Cath! The conization is on Thursday the 26th. :hugs: How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->