• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Waiting for our BFPs! Please hurry :-D

Hi Ladies! Just a quick update....AF arrived on Saturday and yesterday which was day 3 I took all 8 Femara pills at once, like my dr. Instructed! Hopefully that switches things up bit! Fingers crossed!! :)

Hi Ladies! Just a quick update....AF arrived on Saturday and yesterday which was day 3 I took all 8 Femara pills at once, like my dr. Instructed! Hopefully that switches things up bit! Fingers crossed!! :)
Hey Jays, sorry AF got you ((hugs))
Hopefully this next cycle will be it!
It's just me and you now <3

Hey Jays, sorry AF got you ((hugs))
Hopefully this next cycle will be it!
It's just me and you now <3

Hi Nina!!! Thank you! Is it really just us left? Did everyone get bfps in here?
How's your cycle going, which day are you on? Today is day 4 for me and I have a day 9 ultrasound on Sunday morning to see what all this Femara on one day did lol!
I hope this is your cycle too!! :)

Bag of nerves and scared out my tree.

How are you nina ? Xxxx

Yup, and then there were two.
When do you usually ovulate? Is the US for the follicles? I'm sure you'll get good results!

I'm on cd24, 14dpo, so this will be an interesting cycle. Only if I make it to cd30 I'll test! Stupid super long LP.

Thanks nina I think the only way I'll stop worrying Is when I have my healthy baby in my arm!

Are you symptom spotting ? Xxxx

Hi,

Yes I got a suprise natural bfp. I'm just a little behind u blue. I need to take a break from b&b and try to chill. But I will be stalking!
Good luck with your pregnancy Blue.
Nina and Jay good luck! Im hoping u get your well deserved bfps asap.
Thanks for all your support. You have all been amazing. I'm obviously worried as this baby will likely be triploidy too but im very pleased to be given another chance.
Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OH my goodness! Huge congratulations to you mrs B!!!
I have my fingers crossed for you!!!! Please drop by now and then and let us know how you are !! Xxxx

Yup, and then there were two.
When do you usually ovulate? Is the US for the follicles? I'm sure you'll get good results!

I'm on cd24, 14dpo, so this will be an interesting cycle. Only if I make it to cd30 I'll test! Stupid super long LP.

I usually ovulate anywhere from day 15-19 and my luteal phase is usually 12 or 13 days. Yep the US is to check how many follicles and my lining which is always good, but I only usually get just 1 follicle even on all these meds. Anyways, good luck to you! Hopefully were not here for much longer lol! :(

Mrs.B and Blue good luck and a Healthy and happy 9 months! :)

Hi all, hope everyone is doing great!
I had my scan yesterday and after taking all that Femara in one day I still only had one dominant follicle in my right side again. It was only like 12mm so smaller than usual too. So I'm going for another scan on Thursday morning to check how it's growing and then I decided to do Insemination this month hopefully over the weekend. Today's day 10 so I'll probably ovulate on around day 16/17. We'll see tho on Thursday, hopefully it'll be sooner!!

Ok. Still so nervous that somethings going to go wrong xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"