Waiting for our BFPs! Please hurry :-D

No hun. I've got one blocked tube so don't know if that can affect it? I'm slim so it might be that x

Blue, a huge congratulations, I am so happy for you <3

I'm still lurking around here, trying to less, I really don't want to say goodbye to you guys!

I don't want you to leave!!! Have you ever tried royal jelly nina? That's what I used this month. You should give it a go! Gives you a natural strong ovulation! !! (I am hoping you won't need it! Your chart looks good!!!) xxx

No hun. I've got one blocked tube so don't know if that can affect it? I'm slim so it might be that x

Aww mrs B didn't know you had a sticky tube!! Is your doctor going to help you with any medication? ? Xxx

LOL, who am I kidding...
I am so weak LOL! Seriously, I'll be trying to keep a low profile.

Blue, I ovulate, or so it seems fine, no help needed there. It also looks as if this cycle will be triphasic. DH's SA came back, it's not horrible, but I'm not happy with it, even thought I've advised with Dr.Google, who has assured me it's OK, it's just lower than last years, so of course I'd think it was bad.

Mrs.B, can you share your chart?

I had bad cramping yesterday which is gone today, creamy CM yesterday and today. 7dpo. On one hand I want to test, on the other... if it is positive, the longer I know the more time I have to worry.

I just found out a girl I know on another forum lost her baby at 23 weeks. This is her 3rd MC, it's so unfair. The heart just stopped beating. My heart aches for her.

Nina your chart looks like my last bfp one! Good luck hun. My dh sa sounds similar coz I wasn't happy with it but the dics said it was ok lol.
It's awful to hear about someone having a miscarriage. So sad. Xxx

blue what do u do with royal jelly?
Docs are not going to do anything about my blocked tube coz the other tube works well and I got pregnant twice since finding out.

I've got af cramps now x

What dpo are you?
Do you usually get af cramps before?

LOL, I'm sure you meant Docs, but sometimes they come off as dicks as well ;)

Ha ha thats a funny mistake especially when talking about SA lol.

ff thinks im 11dpo. Yeah I usually get af cramps when bfn or bfp :)

I will share my chart x

Haha, didn't look at it that way!
I like it when we're able to find the funny stuff in TTC :)

So, if you get cramps before both BFN and BFP, it could go either way, right?
Jay, c'mon, join us, hopefully we can close this thread and graduate into a new one next month!
FXFXFX....

Haha im sure at that point your doctors where "dics" haha! I had bad cramps after O and I usually dont but I never took any notice of it.

With Royal jelly I started with the tonic of cd 1 until they ran out at cd 10 and then I used the capsules that where 500mg of royal jelly per 1 I took 3 a day until O then started to reduce them so I was down to one. Until the start of AF again and then I was going to do it again. I ovulated on my own too. I just did it to help them be healthier and I felt a much stronger O this month.

Nina im routing for you al to get it this month and we can all move together. Im not going anywhere without you guys! Xxx

Xxxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-18-10-22-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-18-10-22-09.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
I would think so, maybe that higher temp on the 9th was just a fluke? You do have an empty circle there- why?
You have a definite shift, so I'm pretty sure you did O ((hugs))

Blue, I'm taking Vitex, it's also supposed to help ovulate better. Is royal jelly like primrose evening oil?

I dont think its like anything else Nina its got something in it that you can only find in royal jelly. I tried vitex one month too.

Mrs B I agree with nina! I think it is right! Xxx

The empty circle on 9th is coz I took my temp at slightly the wrong time which prob made it higher but even when I change it lower, ff doesn't change anything.

would be good to all move together and close this thread. It is hard when u are the last ones left :-(
Xxx

Hi everyone!
Nina I'm glad your coming around more often now! :) I'm 9dpo today and bfn on a clear blue easy test. :( these negatives never get easier to see! I just don't understand what's going so wrong inside? I ovulate, my periods are regular, my dh's count is normal, what's GOING on!!!!???? Anyways, my Femara was upped this month but i really don't notice it doing anything different for me really. Oh well! Lol.

Jay if u are only 9dpo then there is still hope! I always wait to test coz I hate seeing a bfn and I tell myself that if I am pregnant then it is worth waiting for :)

X

Your def right! I wish I had more willpower to wait but I always have to test lol!! Hopefully I'll get a BFP this month, I don't know how much more of this I can take.

It's very hard but your time will come. Special things are worth waiting for xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->